UPSC CSE Exam 2017 for 980 Posts: A great opportunity for Graduate candidates who are looking for Government job. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published an advertisement on their official website at www.upsconline.nic.in. for filling up 980 vacancy. Name of the vacant Exam is conduct Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination (CSE) 2017. Eligible candidates who are interested to join may apply through online mode within 17.03.2017. If you are interested to know more about UPSC CSE Exam 2017 for 980 Posts, read below for detailed information.
Summary of UPSC CSE Exam 2017 for 980 Posts
Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Name of the Exam: Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination 2017
Name of the Services:
1. Indian Administrative Service
2. Indian Foreign Service
3. Indian Revenue Service (Customs & Central Excise, Grade A)
4. Indian P&T Accounts & Finance Service Grade A
5. Indian Audit & Accounts Service Grade A
6. Indian Defence Accounts Service Grade A
7. Indian Revenue Service (I.T) Grade A
8. Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Grade A
9. Indian Postal Service, Grade A
10. Indian Civil Accounts Service, Grade A
11. Indian Railway Accounts Service, Grade A
12. Indian Railway Personnel Service, Grade A
13. Indian Railway Traffic Service, Grade A
14. Indian Defence Estates Service, Grade A
15. Indian Information Service, Grade A
16. Indian Trade Service, Grade A (Group III)
17. Indian Corporate Law Service
18. Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Grade B (Section Officers Grade)
19. Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Grade-B
20. Pondicherry Civil Service, (Group B)
Educational Qualification: Graduate
Closing Date: 17.03.2017
Detailed Information About UPSC CSE Exam 2017 for 980 Posts
Candidates should possess Degree of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University Under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.
As on 01.08.2017 applicants age limit should be 21-32 years. Upper age relaxation for reserve category candidates as per the Govt. Rules.
Selection will be made through written test, screening test, personality test/ interview.
Candidates should pay Rs. 100/- through Online or Off Line. No fee for Female/ SC/ ST/ PH Candidates.
Candidates are required to apply through online mode within 17.03.2017. I personally suggest don’t wait for the last date, should apply as early as possible.
a. Educational qualification certificate
b. Age proof certificate
c. Caste certificate if applicable
d. Voter Card etc for verification of citizenship
e. Recent passport size photograph
And also required a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process.
Note: I want to inform to the all eligible candidates to read the official advertisement very carefully about UPSC CSE Exam 2017 for 980 Posts before the final submission of application form.