UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam 2016 for 1079 Posts: A great opportunity for Graduate candidates. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited Applications from Indian citizen towards engagement of 1079 Posts in Indian Administrative Service, Indian Foreign Service, Indian Police Service, Group ‘A’, Group ‘B’ vacancies by conducting the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination-2016 in accordance with the Rules published by the Department of Personnel & Training in the Gazette of India Extraordinary. Eligible candidates who are interested to join may apply through the online mode within 27/05/2016. If you are interested to know more about UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam 2016 for 1079 Posts, read below for detailed information.
Summary of UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam 2016 for 1079 Posts In Different Cadre
Name of the Commission: Union Public Service Commission
Name of the Examination: Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination-2016
Name of the Service:
1. Indian Administrative Service.
2. Indian Foreign Service.
3. Indian Police Service.
4. Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Group ‘A’.
5. Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
6. Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group ‘A’.
7. Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
8. Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group ‘A’.
9. Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’ (Assistant Works Manager, Administration).
10 Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’.
11. Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
12. Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group ‘A’.
13. Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
14. Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group ‘A’.
15. Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group ‘A’
16. Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’.
17. Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group ‘A’.
18. Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’ (Gr. III).
19. Indian Corporate Law Service, Group “A”.
20. Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade).
21. Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Nagar Haveli Civil
22. Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Nagar Haveli Police Service,
23. Pondicherry Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
24. Pondicherry Police Service, Group ‘B’.
Age: upto 32 Years
Closing Date: 27.05.2016
Detailed Information about Union Public Service Commission Civil Services Preliminary Exam 2016
Candidates should possess degree of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University Under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
Candidates age must be less than 32 Years as on 01.08.2016. The upper age limit will be relaxed for Reserved Category as per Government norms.
Selection will be based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination followed by Interview/ Personality Test.
Candidates have to pay non-refundable Application Fee of Rs. 100/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/ State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using any Visa/ Master Credit or Debit Card. No fee for Female & Reserved Category.
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website “www.upsconline.nic.in” from 27-04-2016 to 27-05-2016.
I want to inform all the eligible candidates to read the official advertisement very carefully about UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam 2016 for 1079 Posts, before the final submission of application form.