UPPCL Executive Assistant Recruitment – Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has released notifications for job recruitment of Executive Assistant posts, to all categories can apply for these posts. Candidates those who have completed their Graduation, can apply for this job recruitment. Applications must be made online from the official website of www.ossc.gov.in.
There are a total of 1033 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on Written Exam List. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 9th September and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the UPPCL apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc is explained in this article.
Full Details of UPPCL Executive Assistant Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited
- Advert No: 09/ VSA/ 2022/ EA
- Types of Job: State Government Job
- Vacancy Details : 1033 posts
- Name of the Posts: Executive Assistant
- Eligibility: Min Qualification Graduate.
- Application Start Date: 19th August 2022
- Application End Date: 12th September 2022
- Location: Gujarat
- Age Limit: 21 – 40 years
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Written Exam, Typing Test
- Official Website: www.ossc.gov.in.
Vacancy Details for UPPCL Executive Assistant Recruitment:-
There are total of 1033 vacancies under the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Posts. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- General 416
- EWS 103
- OBC 278
- SC 216
- ST 20
Eligibility Criteria for UPPCL Executive Assistant Recruitment:-
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age are mentioned:
- The applicant should have a Degree in Graduation Degree,from a recognized Board / University. & Candidate’s must have a typing speed of Hindi Typing @30wpm & English Typing @35wpm.
- Minimum Age – 21 years
- Maximum Age – 40 years
- If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for UPPCL Executive Assistant Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for UPPCL Executive Assistant Recruitment:-
The applications must be filled Online from the official website.The procedure to apply is:
- Go to the official website www.ossc.gov.in.
- You must first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Select Start&New Registration
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Then, fill up all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Upload the scanned signature (10kb – 20kb)
- Upload the left thumbprint (20kb – 50kb)
- Download & save this file
- Submit the Application form
Application Fee for UPPCL Executive Assistant Recruitment:-
An application fee will be charged from any of the candidates.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – Rs.1180/
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST – Rs.826/-
- PH ( Divyang ) – Rs.12/-
Salary details for UPPCL Executive Assistant Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid as stipend in monthly basis by Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited other amenities will also be included.
- Minimum Salary – Rs.27,200/-
- Maximum Salary – 86,100/-
UPPCL Executive Assistant Recruitment Application Date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 19th August 2022
- Application Closing Date: 12th September 2022
Selection Process for UPPCL Executive Assistant Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited. A Written Exam will be conducted for all the applying candidates. Document Verification will also be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
- Online Written Exam (Computer Based Test)- 180 Marks
- Typing Test- 20 Marks
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Exam Pattern for UPPCL Executive Assistant Recruitment:-
- Total No of Question – 180
- Negative Marking – 1/4th
- Time Duration: 3 Hours
- Mode of Exam : CBT Objective Type Test
- General English
- General Hindi
- General Awareness and GK
Application Link for the UPPCL Executive Assistant Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
|Official PDF: –||Click Here|
|Official Website: –||Click Here|
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2022
Tea Board Junior Microbiologist Recruitment 2022
SECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Cement Corporation Of India Recruitment 2022
WBPDCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment
THDC India Limited Recruitment 2022
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2022
SSC Head Constable Recruitment 2022
NTPC Executive Recruitment 2022
AIESL Trainee Recruitment 2022
Important FAQ’S for UPPCL Executive Assistant Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the UPPCL Executive Assistant Recruitment posts?
- 1033 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for UPPCL Executive Assistant Recruitment Job?
- The application end date is 12th September 2022
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?