UPPCL Executive Assistant Recruitment – Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited under the Govt of India has released notifications for job recruitment of Executive Assistant posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Candidates those who have Passed Graduation can apply for this job recruitment. Applications must be made online from the official website of www.ossc.gov.in.
There are a total of 1033 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on Written Exam and Interview. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 12th September 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the UPPCL can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc is explained in this article.
Details of UPPCL Executive Assistant Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited
- Types of Job: Government job
- Name of the Posts: Executive Assistant (EA)
- No.of Vacancy: 1033
- Eligibility: Graduation Passed
- Age Limit: 21 – 40 years
- Application Start Date : 19th August 2022
- Application End Date: 12th September 2022
- Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Pay Scale: Rs 27,200 – Rs 86,100
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process:Written Exam and Interview
- Official Website: www.ossc.gov.in.
Eligibility Criteria for the UPPCL Executive Assistant Recruitment:-
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age are mentioned:
The applicant must have the following education qualification:
- Candidates must have a Degree of Graduation in any Discipline from a recognized University & Hindi typing @30wpm.
The applicant must be within the maximum age limit given by the organizing body of UPPCL.
- Minimum Age limit – 21 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 40 years
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Vacancy Details for the UPPCL Executive Assistant Recruitment:-
There are Total 1033 vacancies under the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited for various Executive Assistant posts. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- General – 416
- EWS – 103
- OBC – 278
- SC – 216
- ST – 20
Documents Required for the UPPCL Executive Assistant Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Diploma Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the UPPCL Executive Assistant Recruitment
The applications must be filled online from the official website.The procedure to apply is:
- Go to the official website www.ossc.gov.in.
- You must first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Select Start & New Registration
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Then, fill up all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Upload the scanned signature (10kb – 20kb)
- Upload the left thumbprint (20kb – 50kb)
- Download & save this file
- Pay the Application fee
- Submit your application form
Application Fee for the UPPCL Executive Assistant Recruitment:-
An application fee will be charged from the candidates.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – Rs.1180/-
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST– Rs.826/-
- PH ( Divyang ) – Rs.12/-
Salary details for UPPCL Executive Assistant Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited and other amenities will also be included.
- Executive Assistant – Rs.27,200 – 86,100/-
UPPCL Executive Assistant Recruitment Application Date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 19th August 2022
- Application Closing Date: 12th September 2022
Selection Process for UPPCL Executive Assistant Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited . A Shortlisting based on Written Examination will be conducted for all the applying candidates. Interview and Document Verification will also be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
- Online Written Examination – 180 Marks
- Typing Test – 20 Marks
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Syllabus Pattern for UPPCL Executive Assistant Recruitment
The applying candidates will have to appear for a Online Written Examination. It will be done to test the aptitude of the candidate. The syllabus will consist of three subjects. The syllabus is given below.
- General Studies – 25
- Logical Knowledge – 45
- General Hindi (Intermediate Standard)- 55
- General English (Intermediate Level)– 55
Application Link for the UPPCL Executive Assistant Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2022
Tea Board Junior Microbiologist Recruitment 2022
SECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Cement Corporation Of India Recruitment 2022
WBPDCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment
THDC India Limited Recruitment 2022
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2022
SSC Head Constable Recruitment 2022
NTPC Executive Recruitment 2022
AIESL Trainee Recruitment 2022
Important FAQ’S for UPPCL Executive Assistant Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the UPPCL Executive Assistant Recruitment posts?
- 1033 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for UPPCL Executive Assistant Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 12th September 2022.
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?
- Graduation passed