UPCL Recruitment for 67 Asst Engineer and Officer Posts: Uttarakhand Power Corporation Limited has announced a recruitment notice for 67 Assistant Engineer & Officer Posts. A great chance to Engineering Degree pass all Indian citizenship male / female candidates to apply for the post of 67 Accounts Officer, Law Officer & Assistant Engineer. If you are interested to join UPCL Recruitment for 67 Asst Engineer and Officer Posts, so do not waste your time, apply as early as possible.
Details of UPCL Recruitment for 67 Asst Engineer and Officer Posts
Name of the Organization: Uttarakhand Power Corporation Limited
Advertisement No.: UPCL/2015-16/Rectt.-01
Total No. of posts: 67
Name of the post wise vacancy details:
1. Accounts Officer: 11 posts (UR-07, SC-03, OBC-01)
2. Law Officer: 02 posts (UR-01, SC-01)
3. Assistant Engineer E&M: 47 posts (UR-25, SC-13, ST-02, OBC-07)
4. Assistant Engineer Civil: 07 posts (UR-05, SC-01, OBC-01)
Qualification: Graduation Pass / Engineering Degree
Age Limit: 21-42 years
Scale of Pay: Rs. 15,600-39,100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 5,400/-
Starting Date for Online Application: 22/01/2016
Closing Date for Online Application: 15/02/2016
Eligible Criteria & How to Apply for 67 Assistant Engineer & Officer Posts Recruitment in Uttarakhand Power Corporation Limited
Education & Experience:
1. Accounts Officer: Candidates should have pass CA / ICWA / MBA from a recognized Board / University and 2 years of relevant post qualification experience.
2. Law Officer: Candidates should have Graduate in Law from a recognized Institute of repute with minimum 5 years of work experience in the LEgal Department of a PSU / Organizations / as a Practicing Lawyer.
3. Assistant Engineer E&M / Civil: Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical / Power Engineering / Power System Engineering from a recognized Institute.
Candidates age limit should between 21 years to 42 years. Age relaxation for SC / ST Candidates 5 years, 3 years for OBC Candidates and 10 years for PWD candidates and other relaxation as per Government Rules.
How to Apply:
Candidates should apply online mode by using the official website, i.e. www.upcl.org or below the link on or before 15/02/2016
Before apply candidates should ready the followings:
1. Valid email id and mobile no.
2. Scanned copy of Photograph (size between 20-50 kb)
3. Scanned copy of Signature (Size between 10-20 kb)
4. Scanned copy of all relevant documents
Application Fees Structure:
1. General / OBC Candidates: Rs. 400/-
2. SC / ST candidates: Rs. 200/-
3. Rs. 50/- as Bank Transaction charges
Scale of pay:
Selected candidates should receive their remuneration like Basic pay of Rs. 15,600-39,100/- + Grade pay Rs. 5,400/- with DA, HRA, Medical Facilities, Gratuity, Contributory Provident Fund, Group Personal Accident Insurance Scheme, Leave Encasement, Travel Concession, House Building Advance, Children Education Allowance etc.
Mode of Selection:
Selection Process will be made on the basis of Written Test & Interview.
Before applying, candidates must have to read official notification carefully about UPCL Recruitment for 67 Asst Engineer and Officer Posts, wherein the application form is accurate.