THSTI Recruitment – Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI), under the government of India have launched notifications for the recruitment of Project and Research Associate posts. Applicants those who have completed their Master Degree can apply for this post from the official website of www.thsti.res.in through the online portal. Candidates belonging to all categories are eligible to apply for these posts.
The last date to apply for this is 15th June 2022 and applications post that date will not be accepted. There are a total of 10 posts which are to be filled by the Translational Health Science and Technology Institute by conducting a Walk in Interview for the eligible candidates. Every year the government of India invites applicants to work for various sectors and creates a great opportunity for the citizens of India. Every other details such as age limit, education qualification, selection process, salary, how to apply is explained further in this article.
THSTI Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI)
- Types of Job: Central Government
- Name of the Posts: Project and Research Associate
- No. of Vacancy: 10
- Eligibility: Master Degree
- Application End Date: 15th June 2022
- Location: Faridabad – Haryana
- Pay Scale: Rs 25,000 – Rs 49,000
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Interview
- Official Website: www.thsti.res.in
Vacancy Details for the THSTI Recruitment:-
The Translational Health Science and Technology Institute have released vacancies for the Project and Research Associate posts and candidates from all categories are eligible to apply for this THSTI Recruitment. The breakup of the posts is given as:
- Total Vacancy: 10
- Project Associate I – 03
- Project Associate II – 03
- Research Associate I – 02
- Research Associate II – 01
- Research Assistant – 01
Eligibility Criteria for the THSTI Recruitment:-
The posts are available for the citizens of India and education qualification as well as age limit is necessary to apply for this THSTI Recruitment post. The candidate must be a citizen of India. The eligibility criteria are given below:
Education qualification is very important for this job recruitment.
- Project Associate I – Master Degree in Life Science
- Project Associate II – Master Degree in Life Science/Pharmacology
- Research Associate I – Ph.D in Life Science
- Research Associate II – Ph.D in Biological Science
- Research Assistant – Master Degree in Life Science
Age Limit: –
Candidates must fall within the age limit for these posts
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 40 years
Age Relaxation: –
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years (Maybe). 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the THSTI Recruitment:-
The candidates must possess certain documents to fill the application form. Unavailability of documents might lead to the termination of the application. Required documents are:
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Graduation Degree Certificate
- Master Degree Certificate
- Ph.D Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Scanned Signature (10kb – 20kb)
Application Process for THSTI Recruitment:-
The applications for the post of THSTI Project and Research Associate are open and the eligible and interested candidates will have to visit the official website and apply online.
- Go to the official website www.thsti.res.in
- You have to first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Click the Apply Now Button.
- Read the instructions carefully
- Then, fill up the all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph
- Upload the scanned signature
- Upload the required documents
- Download & save this file
- Submit your application form
Application Fee for THSTI Recruitment:-
No fee will be charged from any applicants who are applying for the THSTI Recruitment.
- Candidate from General/EWS/ – No fee
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/ OBC/PWD – No fee
Salary details for THSTI Recruitment 2022:-
The selected candidates will be paid on the basis of monthly remunerations by Translational Health Science and Technology Institute. They will also enjoy lots of allowances.
- Project Associate I – Rs 25,000 – Rs 31,000
- Project Associate II – Rs 28,000 – Rs 35,000
- Research Associate I – Rs 47,000
- Research Associate II – Rs 49,000
- Research Assistant – Rs 31,000
THSTI Recruitment Application date:-
The Important date for THSTI Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 31st May 2022
- Application Closing Date: 15th June 2022
Selection Process for the THSTI Recruitment:-
The selection of the candidates will be done by the organizing body of Translational Health Science and Technology Institute. Applicants will have to qualify for this to be selected for the job. Final selection will be on the basis of merit done by the organizing body.
- Walk in Interview
Application Link for the THSTI Recruitment:-
For the THSTI Recruitment of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Important FAQ’S for the THSTI Recruitment:-
If candidates have any query or any question about this THSTI Recruitment, and then they can ask Faq’s.
1. How many vacancies are there for the THSTI Recruitment posts?
– 10 Vacancies are released.
2. When is the End date to apply for THSTI Recruitment Job?
– The application will end on 15th June 2022.
3. What is the minimum qualification to apply for this THSTI Recruitment job?
– Master Degree.