Jalpaiguri SSM Recruitment for DEO & LDC Posts: A great opportunity for Class 8th, 10+2, Graduation pass candidates who is looking for Government jobs in West Bengal. Sarva Shiksha Mission (SSM), Office of the District Project Officer, Jalpaiguri has published an advertisement for filling up 31 various posts on contract basis. Name of the vacant posts are Assistant Engineer, Block Level Jr. Engineer, LDC, DEO & more posts. Eligible candidates who are interested to join may apply through the prescribed format of application form within 22/02/2016. Are you interested to know more about Jalpaiguri SSM Recruitment for DEO & LDC Posts if so, read below for detailed information.
Summary of Jalpaiguri SSM Recruitment for DEO & LDC Posts
Organization: Sarva Shiksha Mission
Vacancy: 31 posts
Age: 21-37 years
Qualification: Class 8th, 10+2, Graduation
Salary: Rs. 8770-26703/- per month
1. Assistant Engineer (H.Q): 1 post
2. Block Level Junior Engineer: 4 posts
3. Gr-C (CLRC): 6 posts
4. Technical Assistant: 1 post
5. Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 1 post
6. UDA – General (District Level): 1 post
7. Accountant (District Level): 1 post
8. Gr-D (CLRC): 2 posts
9. Block Level Accountant: 6 posts
10. Block Level DEO (Sadar Alipurduar II): 2 posts
11. Block Level MIS: 6 posts
Closing Date: 22/02/2016
Detailed Information About Jalpaiguri SSM Recruitment for DEO & LDC Posts
Educational Qualification, Experience & Age Limit:
1. Assistant Engineer: Candidates should have possess a Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University with specialization in building management / construction. And at least 1 year experience is desirable. As on 01/01/2015 candidate’s upper age limit should be below 35 years.
2. Block Level Junior Engineer: Candidates should have possess a Diploma Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution. And at least 1 year experience is desirable. As on 01/01/2015 candidate’s upper age limit should be below 35 years.
3. Gr-C (CLRC): Candidates must pass 10+2 with minimum 50% marks with basic computer knowledge in Accounts work is preferable. And at least 1 year experience is desirable. As on 01/01/2015 candidate’s upper age limit should be below 35 years.
3. Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Candidates must pass bachelors degree in any discipline from any recognized University with at least 50% marks. And should have 1 years experience in Audit / Finance / Accounts / Office work in a reputed organization. As on 01/01/2015 candidate’s upper age limit should be below 35 years.
4. Block Level DEO: Candidates must pass class 12 th pass in any stream from a recognized Board with minimum 50% marks. And should have computer typing speed words per minute English & Bengali 30, with knowledge of Windows 98/XP, MS Office Package, Pagemaker, Bengali Software. Candidates must be a resident of Jalpaiguri / Alipurduar District. As on 01/01/2014 candidate’s age limit should be 21 years to 35 years.
For more details candidates are required to read the Official Advertisement
Selection Process: Selection will be made through a written test, skill test, computer test & interview.
Application Procedure: Candidates are required to apply through the prescribed format of application form (which is given with the official notification) within 22/02/2016 by Registered Post Only. Duly filled in application along with supporting documents should be reach to the following address given below. I personally suggest don’t wait for the last date, should apply as early as possible.
a. Self attested photocopies of Educational qualification certificates
b. Self attested photo copy of Age proof certificate
c. Self attested photo copy of Caste certificate if applicable
d. Driving License or Voter Card etc for verification of citizenship
e. Experience certificate
f. 2 latest passport size coloured photograph
g. And also required a self addressed envelope with Rs 5/- postage stamp affixed on the envelope.
The District Project Officer
Sarva Shiksha Mission
Jalpaiguri, Milennium Annex Building
DBC Road, Jalpaiguri – 735101
Note: I suggest to the all candidates that, before applying for the Jalpaiguri SSM Recruitment for DEO & LDC Posts read the official advertisement carefully.