SSC Southern Region Recruitment for 61 Medical, Lady Medical Attendant & Other Posts: A great opportunity for candidates who are looking for Government job. Government of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Staff Selection Commission Southern Region (SSC SR), has published an advertisement on their official website at www.sscsr.gov.in. for filling up 61 vacancy. Name of the vacant posts are Medical, Lady Medical Attendant & Other Posts. Eligible candidates who are interested to join may apply through online mode within 24.09.2017. If you are interested to know more about SSC Southern Region Recruitment for 61 Medical, Lady Medical Attendant & Other Posts, read below for detailed information.
Summary of SSC Southern Region Recruitment for 61 Medical, Lady Medical Attendant & Other Posts
Organization: Staff Selection Commission Southern Region (SSC SR)
1. Technical Superintendent: 03 Posts
2. Workshop Superintendent: 01 Post
3. Senior Instructor (Weaving): 01 Post
4. Medical Attendant: 34 Posts
5. Lady Medical Attendant: 15 Posts
6. Conservation Assistant: 01 Post
7. Junior Conservation Assistant: 05 Posts
8. Evaluation Assistant: 01 Post
Age: 18-30 years
Educational Qualification: 10th class pass
Closing Date: 24.09.2017
Detailed Information About SSC Southern Region Recruitment for 61 Medical, Lady Medical Attendant & Other Posts
1. Technical Superintendent: Candidates should have Diploma in Handloom Technology or Textile Technology from any recognized Univesity or Institute.
2. Workshop Superintendent: Candidates should possess Degree in Mechanical Engineering from any recognized Univesity or Institute.
3. Senior Instructor (Weaving): Candidates should possess Degree in Textile Technology or Textile Engineering or Three years Diploma in Textile Technology or Diploma in Handloom Technology or Diploma in Handloom and Textile Technology from any recognized Univesity or Institute.
For more information about Educational Qualification read the official advertisement given below.
Applicants age limit should be 30 years for post-1 to 3, 18-25 years for post-4 to 7, 18-27 years for post-8. Upper age relaxation for reserve category candidates as per the Govt. Rules.
Selection will be made through Computer Based Examination & Skill Tests like Typing/ Data Entry/ Computer Proficiency Test etc & interview for Junior Level Posts.
Candidates should have to pay Rs.100/- by SBI Net Banking/ Credit Cards/ Debit Cards/ through SBI Challan. No fee for women candidates & SC, ST, Physically Handicapped, Ex-Servicemen candidates.
Candidates are required to apply through online mode within 24.09.2017. I personally suggest don’t wait for the last date, should apply as early as possible.
Before applying online candidates should be scanned copies of photograph, signature & all relevant documents as mention given below:
a. Educational qualification certificate
b. Age proof certificate
c. Caste certificate if applicable
d. Voter Card etc for verification of citizenship
e. Recent passport size photograph
And also required a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process.
Candidates should send the print out of the application form, sign the same, affix a copy of the same photograph along with self-attested copies of certificates/ documents in support of age, essential qualifications, experience, caste to the address given below.
Regional Director (SR), Staff Selection Commission, Southern Region
EVK Sampath Building, II Floor, College Road, DPI Campus, Chennai – 600 006
Note: I want to inform to the all eligible candidates to read the official advertisement very carefully about SSC Southern Region Recruitment for 61 Medical, Lady Medical Attendant & Other Posts before the final submission of application form.