SSC MTS Recruitment : Today we bring you some new job news. A new job recruitment issue has been made by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC). 12523 vacancies have been released from SSC MTS Recruitment. Here aspirants will be appointed to the post of Multi-Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN). The application process for SSC MTS Recruitment started on 18 January, 2023 and the last date to apply is 17 February, 2023. Various details of SSC MTS Recruitment are detailed in this article. Scroll down to know eligibility criteria, recruitment notification, the application process, application fee, pay scale, selection procedure, official website, vacancy details, important dates, and other details. Follow our website to get more updates on this matter.
SSC MTS Recruitment
|Conducted By||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Recruitment Name||SSC MTS Recruitment 2023|
|Job Role||Multi-Tasking Staff, Havaldar|
|No. of Vacancy||12523|
|Pay Scale||Check the Recruitment Notification|
|Age Limit||18 – 27 years|
Important Details about SSC
1. The full name of SSC is Staff Selection Commission.
2. Its headquarters is located in New Delhi.
3. SSC was originally established on 4 November 1975.
4. S. Kishor is the chairman of SSC.
5. The official website of SSC is – ssc.nic.in.
Eligibility Criteria of SSC MTS Recruitment
Aspirants must pass Matriculation (10th) from any recognized board.
Age Limit –
Aspirants’ minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 27 years.
Age Relaxation –
Age relaxation will be arranged as per Government of India norms.
Through the SSC MTS Recruitment aspirants will be appointed to the post of Multi-Tasking Staff and Havaldar. Here it is informed that aspirants will be recruited for 12523 vacancies.
Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, RuPay Credit or Debit cards, or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
|Name of Posts||Application Fee|
Application Process of SSC MTS Recruitment
1. Go to SSC official website or click on the link given below.
2. Now click on the ‘Apply Online’ option.
3. Go to the ‘Click here for New Registration’ option.
4. Complete the registration process with the applicant’s name, contact details, and email id.
5. Click on the ‘Complete Registration Button’.
6. Username and password will be sent to your email id and mobile number.
7. Login again.
8. Fill out the application form with the correct information.
9. Once the form is filled, upload all the documents asked to be uploaded (signature and photograph).
10. Check the fillup form once.
11. Click on the ‘Payment’ option and pay the application fee.
12. Click on the ‘Submit’ option and submit the application form.
13. Take a copy of the application form.
Read the official notification to know about the salary of SSC MTS Recruitment.
Selection Procedure of SSC MTS Recruitment
Eligible aspirants will be selected in SSC MTS Recruitment through –
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Documents Verification
|Commencement of Online Application||18/01/2023|
|Closing Date for Submission of Application||17/02/2023|
|Last Date and Time for making Online fee Payment||19/02/2023|
|Last Date for Payment through Challan||20/02/2023|
|Official Notification Link||GET DETAILS|
|Apply Online||GET DETAILS|
|Official Website Link||GET DETAILS|
|AAI ITI Trade Apprentice Recruitment||GET DETAILS|
|Bureau of Indian Standards Recruitment||GET DETAILS|
Q. When does the application process for SSC MTS Recruitment start?
Ans- The application process for SSC MTS Recruitment started on 18 January, 2023.
Q. When is the last date to apply for SSC MTS Recruitment?
Ans – The last date to apply for SSC MTS Recruitment is 17 February, 2023.
Q. In which Online/Offline mode should the application be made?
Ans – The application should be done in Online mode.
Q. What is the minimum age limit for candidates to apply?
Ans – Candidates’ minimum age limit to apply is 18 years.