SSC Head Constable Recruitment – Staff Selection Commission has launched notifications for the recruitment of Two posts. Applicants those who have completed their HS, Graduation they can apply for this post from the official website of www.ssc.nic.in through the online portal. Candidates belonging to all categories are eligible to apply for these posts. The last date to apply for this is 29th July 2022 and applications post that date will not be accepted.
There are a total of 2200 posts which are to be filled by the SSC by conducting an exam for the eligible candidates. Every year the government of India invites applicants to work for various sectors and creates a great opportunity for the citizens of India. Every details such as age limit, education qualification, selection process, salary, how to apply is explained further in this article.
Details of SSC Head Constable Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission
- Types of Job: Government Job
- Name of the Posts: Head Constable ( AWO / TPO ) & Constable
- No of Vacancy: 2200+ posts
- Eligibility: HS
- Application Start Date: 08.07.2022
- Application End Date: 29.07.2022
- Location: All Over India
- Pay Scale: Rs.25,500 – 81,100/-
- Application Mode: Online
- Age Limit: 18 – 30 years
- Selection Process: Computer Based Examination (CBE)
- Official Website: www.ssc.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Head Constable Recruitment:-
The posts are available for the citizens of India and education qualification as well as age limit is necessary to apply for this post. The eligibility criteria are given below:
- Candidates must have to complete HS / MP / Graduation degree form a Institute / University to apply for these Posts.
Age Limit: –
Candidates must fall within the maximum age limit given below for these posts
- Head Constable – 18 to 27 years
- Constable – 21 to 30 years
Age Relaxation: –
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years (Maybe). 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Vacancy Details for SSC Head Constable Recruitment:-
Staff Selection Commission are wants to recruit 2200+ vacancies for the various posts and candidates from all categories are eligible to apply for this. The breakup of the posts category wise is given as:
- Total Vacancy – 2200 posts
Documents Required for the SSC Head Constable Recruitment:-
The candidates must possess certain documents to fill the application form. Unavailability of documents might lead to the termination of the application. Required documents are:
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Diploma Certificate
- Last Qualification Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Scanned Signature (10kb – 20kb)
Application Process for SSC Head Constable Recruitment:-
The applications for the SSC Head Constable Recruitment are open and the eligible and interested candidates will have to visit the official website and apply online. An application fee will be charged which needs to be paid via Net Banking or Debit/Credit cards.
- Visit to the Official Website www.ssc.nic.in
- Click the Apply Now Button.
- Read the instructions carefully
- Then, fill up the all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph
- Upload the scanned signature
- Upload the required documents
- Download & save this file
- Pay online the application fee
- Submit your application form
Application Fee for SSC Head Constable Recruitment:-
A fee will be charged from any applicants who are applying for the post.
- Candidate from General/EWS/ – Rs.100
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/ OBC/Women – Nill
Salary details for SSC Head Constable Recruitment:-
The selected candidates will be paid on the basis of monthly remunerations by Centre for SSC
- Head Constable – Rs.25,500 – 81,100/-
- Constable – Rs.21,700 – 69,100/-
SSC Head Constable Recruitment Application date:-
The Important date for SSC Head Constable Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 08.07.2022
- Application Closing Date: 29.07.2022
Selection Process for the SSC Head Constable Recruitment:-
The selection of the candidates will be a three way process. Applicants will have to qualify for all the level to be selected for the job. Final selection will be on the basis of merit done by the organizing body.
- Computer Based Examination
- Physical Endurance & Measurement Test ( PE & MT )
- Trade Test
Application Link for the SSC Head Constable Recruitment:-
For the SSC Head Constable Recruitment of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
|Official PDF: –||Click Here|
|Official Website: –||Click Here|
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2022
Tea Board Junior Microbiologist Recruitment 2022
SECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Cement Corporation Of India Recruitment 2022
WBPDCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment
THDC India Limited Recruitment 2022
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2022
Important FAQ’S for the SSC Head Constable Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the SSC Head Constable Recruitment posts?
- 2200 Vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for SSC Head Constable Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 29th July.
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this SSC Head Constable Recruitment job?
- BA, Engineering