SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment – Securities and Exchange Board of India has launched notifications for the recruitment of Various posts. Applicants those who have completed their Diploma degree they can apply for this post from the official website of www.sebi.gov.in through the online process. Candidates belonging to all categories are eligible to apply for these posts. The last date to apply for this is 31st July 2022 and applications post that date will not be accepted.
There are a total of 24 posts which are to be filled by the Indian Army by conducting an Test for the eligible candidates. Every year the government of India invites applicants to work for various sectors and creates a great opportunity for the citizens of India. Every details such as age limit, education qualification, selection process, salary, how to apply is explained further in this article.
Details of SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Securities and Exchange Board of India
- Types of Job: Government Job
- Name of the Posts: Officer Grade A
- No of Vacancy: 24 posts
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree
- Application End Date: 31st July 2022
- Location: All Over India
- Pay Scale: Rs.44,500 – 89,150/-
- Application Mode: Online
- Age Limit: 30 years
- Selection Process: Written Test, Interview
- Official Website: ‘www.sebi.gov.in’
Eligibility Criteria for SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment
The posts are available for the citizens of India and education qualification as well as age limit is necessary to apply for this post. The eligibility criteria are given below:
- Candidates who are wants to apply for this job posts they should have a Degree of Bachelor’s in any discipline with a post graduate qualification in computer application / information technology from a recognized University / Institute.
Age Limit: –
- Not more than 30 years .
Age Relaxation: –
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years (Maybe). 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Vacancy Details for SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment
SEBI are wants to recruit 24 vacancies for the various posts and candidates from all categories are eligible to apply for this. The breakup of the posts category wise is given as:
- UR – 11
- OBC – 5
- SC – 4
- ST – 4
- EWS – 1
Documents Required for the SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment:-
The candidates must possess certain documents to fill the application form. Unavailability of documents might lead to the termination of the application. Required documents are:
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Diploma Certificate
- Last Qualification Certificate
- Experience Certificate (If had )
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Scanned Signature (10kb – 20kb)
Application Process for SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment:-
The applications for the SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment are open and the eligible and interested candidates will have to visit the official website and apply ofline. An application fee will be charged which needs to be paid via Net Banking or Debit/Credit cards.
- Go to the official website www.sebi.gov.in
- You have to first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Click the Apply Now Button.
- Read the instructions carefully
- Then, fill up the all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph
- Upload the scanned signature
- Upload the required documents
- Download & save this file
- Submit the application form
Application Fee for SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment:-
A fee will be charged from any applicants who are applying for the post.
- Candidate from UR / OBC / EWS – Rs.1000/-
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/ PwBD – Rs.100/-
Salary details for SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment:-
The selected candidates will be paid on the basis of monthly remunerations by SEBI
- Rs.44,500 – 89,150/-
SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment Application date:-
The Important date for SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 14.07.2022
- Application Closing Date: 31.07.2022
Selection Process for the SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment:-
The selection of the candidates will be a three way process. Applicants will have to qualify for all the level to be selected for the job. Final selection will be on the basis of merit done by the organizing body.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Exam Pattern for SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment:-
- Paper Name – English , Information Technology
- Marks – 100
- Time – 3 Hour 30 minutes
Application Link for the SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment:-
For the SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
|Official PDF: –||Click Here|
|Official Website: –||Click Here|
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2022
Tea Board Junior Microbiologist Recruitment 2022
SECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Cement Corporation Of India Recruitment 2022
WBPDCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment
THDC India Limited Recruitment 2022
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2022
SSC Head Constable Recruitment 2022
NTPC Executive Recruitment 2022
AIESL Trainee Recruitment 2022
Important FAQ’S for SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment?
- 24 Vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 31st July.
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment?