SBI SO Recruitment – State Bank of India, has released notifications for job recruitment of SO posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Applications have to made online by filling the application form from the official website and making the payment online. There are a total of 32 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on Shortlisting and Interview. The last date to apply for this job recruitment in 12th July 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted.
Interested candidates to work for the Specialist officers posts can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the country. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc is explained in this article.
Details of SBI SO Recruitment 2022
- Name of the Organization: State Bank of India
- Advert No: CRPD/SCO/2022-23/08
- Types of Job: Govrt Job
- Name of the Posts: Specialist Officers Posts (SO)
- No. Of Vacancy: 32 posts
- Eligibility: Minimum qualification Graduation
- Age Limit: 35 – 45 years
- Experience: Minimum experience 5 years
- Stipend: Rs.48,170 – Rs.100350/-
- Application Start Date: 21.05.2022.
- Application End Date: 12.06.2022.
- Application Mode: Online
- Job Location: Across India
- Selection Process: Shortlisting, Interview
- Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
Eligibility Criteria of SBI SO Recruitment
Candidates should have check the Education Details,age limit, & age relaxation details before applying. Details are given below:
- Applicants must have a B.E / B.Tech in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Technology or equivalent degree in relevant discipline with 60% marks from a recognized University.
- Full time Degree in Statistics / Applied Statistics / Economics with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
The Applicants age limit must be minimum 35 years & maximum 45 years.
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years (Maybe). 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Vacancy Details of SBI SO Recruitment
SBI are wants to recruit 32 vacancy for the various posts. The full Details are given below:
- Deputy Manager – 26
- Manager – 02
- AGM – 04
Documents Required for the SBI SO Recruitment
Few documents are very important to apply for this SBI SO recruitment. The candidates need to upload their required documents at the time of applying.
- Aadhar Card
- Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Age Certificate
- Last Qualification Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Scanned Photograph
- Mobile No
- All Certificate
Application process of SBI SO Recruitment
- Go to the official website www.sbi.co.in
- You have to first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Select Start>New Registration
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Then, fill up the all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Upload the scanned signature (10kb – 20kb)
- Upload the necessary documents
- Download & save this file
- Submit your application form
Application Fee of SBI SO Recruitment
- General / OBC / EWS Candidates Application Fee – Rs.750/-
- SC / ST / PWD Candidates Application Fee – Nil.
Salary Details for SBI SO Recruitment
- Pay Scale – Rs.48,170 – Rs.100350/-
SBI SO Recruitment Application Date:
The Important date for SBI SO Recruitment Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 21.05.2022
- Application Closing Date: 12.06.2022
Selection Process for SBI SO Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organising body of State Bank of India. An entrance test will be conducted for all the applying candidates. Interview will be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
Application Link for SBI SO Recruitment
For the SBI SO Recruitment of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Important FAQ’S of SBI SO Recruitment
- How many vacancies are there for the SBI SO Recruitment posts?
- 32 vacancis are realesed.
- When is the End date to apply for SBI SO Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 12th june 2022.
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this SBI SO Recruitment?
- B.E / B.Tech.