SBI PO Recruitment – State Bank Of India has released notifications for job recruitment of various post of Probationary Officer Posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Candidates those who have completed their Class Bachelor’s Degree can apply for this job recruitment. Applications mustbe made offline by downloading the application form from the official website of www.sbi.co.in
There are a total of 1673 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on Written Test, and document verification. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 12th September 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the State Bank Of India can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc. is explained in this article.
Details of SBI PO Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: State Bank Of India
- Advert No: CRPD/ PO/2022-23/18
- Name of the Posts: Probationary Officer
- No. of Vacancy: 1673 posts
- Eligibility: Graduation Degree
- Application Start Date: 22nd September 2022
- Application End Date: 12th October 2022
- Location: All Over India
- Pay Scale: Rs.65,780 – Rs.65,580/-
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Exam , Interview
- Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
Vacancy Details for SBI PO Recruitment:-
There are total 1673 vacancies under the State Bank Of India for Probationary Officer posts. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Regular – 1600 posts
- Backlog – 73 posts
Eligibility Criteria for SBI PO Recruitment: –
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age are mentioned:
- Applicants must have a Completed Graduation / Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% degree from any of the recognized Board or University.
- Lower Age Limit – 21 years
- Upper Age Limit – 30 years
- If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for SBI PO Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the SBI PO Recruitment:-
The applications must be submitted online by downloading the application form from the official website. The procedure to apply is:
- Download the application form from the website www.sbi.co.in
- Read the instruction carefully,
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Put in all the relevant details,
- Submit your Resume,
- Submit your copies of Education qualifications
- Submit your documents
Application Fee for the SBI PO Recruitment:-
An application fee will be charged from any of the candidates.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – Rs.750/- Intimation charges
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women – Nil
Salary details for SBI PO Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by State Bank of India and other amenities will also be included.
- Pay Scale: Rs.41,960 – 60,280/-
SBI PO Recruitment Application Date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 22nd September 2022
- Application Closing Date: 12th October 2022
Selection Process for SBI PO Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body of State Bank of India. A Shortlisting based on Written Test will be conducted for all the applying candidates. Interview and Document Verification will also be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
Exam Pattern for SBI PO Recruitment:-
- English Language – 30 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude – 35 Marks
- Reasoning Ability – 35 Marks
- Total Marks – 100 Marks
- Total Timing – 1 hour
Application Link for the SBI PO Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Important FAQ’S for SBI PO Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the SBI PO Recruitment posts?
- 1673 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for SBI PO Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 12th October 2022
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?
- Graduation Degree