SBI Clerk Recruitment – State Bank of India ( SBI ), under the Govt of India has released notifications for job recruitment of various Junior Associate posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Candidates those who have completed their Graduation can apply for this job recruitment. Applications must be made online from the official website of www.sbi.co.in
There are a total of 5486 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on written examination, interview and document verification. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 27th September2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the State Bank of India can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc is explained in this article.
Details of SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: State Bank of India ( SBI )
- Advert No: CRPD/CR/2022-23/15
- Types of Job: Government Job
- Name of the Posts: Junior Associate ( Customer Support & Sales )
- No. of Vacancy: 5486 posts
- Eligibility: Graduation degree
- Application Start Date: 07th September 2022
- Application End Date: 27th September 2022
- Location: All Over India
- Pay Scale: Rs.26,000 – 29,000/-
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Written Exam and interview
- Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
Vacancy Details for the SBI Clerk Recruitment:-
There are Total 102 vacancies under the State Bank of Indiad for Junior Associate posts. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Junior Associate – 5486 posts
Eligibility Criteria for the SBI Clerk Recruitment:-
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age are mentioned:
The applicant must have the following education qualification:
- Candidates must have completed their Graduation Degree from any recognized university. & Matriculate Ex-servicemen, who have obtained the Indian Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force, after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union are also eligible for the post.
- Lower Limit – 20 years
- Upper Limit – 28 years
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for SBI Clerk Recruitment.:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Graduation Marksheet
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the SBI Clerk Recruitment:-
The applications must be filled online from the official website.The procedure to apply is:
- Go to the official website www.sbi.co.in
- You must first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Select Start&New Registration
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Then, fill up all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Upload the scanned signature (10kb – 20kb)
- Upload the left thumbprint (20kb – 50kb)
- Download & save this file
- Submit your application form
Application Fee for the SBI Clerk Recruitment:-
An application fee will be charged from any of the candidates.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – Rs.750/-
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women – nill
Salary details for SBI Clerk Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited and other amenities will also be included.
- Junior Associate – Rs.26,000 – 29,000/-
SBI Clerk Recruitment Application Date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 07.09.2022
- Application Closing Date: 27.09.2022
Selection Process for SBI Clerk Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body of State Bank of India. A Shortlisting based on Written Exam will be conducted for all the applying candidates. Interview will also be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Syllabus Details of SBI Clerk Recruitment:-
- General English
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude
- General / Financial Awareness
Exam Pattern for’ SBI Clerk Recruitment:-
- Total No of Qus – 200
- Time Duration – 2 hours 40 minutes
Application Link for the SBI Clerk Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Important FAQ’S for SBI Clerk Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the SBI Clerk Recruitment posts?
- 5486 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 27th September 2022.
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?
- Graduation Degree