Sarva Siksha Abhiyan Recruitment for 318 Part Time Instructor Posts: A great opportunity for candidates who are looking for a Government job. Sarva Siksha Abhiyan (SSA), Sundargarh has published an advertisement for filling up 318 vacancies. Name of the vacant posts is Part Time Instructor. Eligible candidates who are interested to join may apply through the prescribed format of application form within 15.12.2017. If you are interested to know more about Sarva Siksha Abhiyan Recruitment for 318 Part Time Instructor Posts, read below for detailed information.
Summary of Sarva Siksha Abhiyan Recruitment for 318 Part Time Instructor Posts
Organization: Sarva Siksha Abhiyan
Posts Details: Part Time Instructor
1. Performing Art Education Instructor: 94 Posts
2. Visual Art Education Instructor: 61 Posts
3. Part Time Physical Education Instructor:163 Posts
Age: 18-42 years
Educational Qualification: 12th class pass
Closing Date: 15.12.2017
Detailed Information About Sarva Siksha Abhiyan Recruitment for 318 Part Time Instructor Posts
1. Performing Art Education Instructor: Candidates should have B. Mus pass out students belonging to Performing Art, B. Mus degree from Utkal Sangeet Mahavidyalaya and other Govt. & Pvt. Colleges of the stated recognized by the State Universities for S.No-01, BFA & BVA for the pass out student belonging to visual Art, BFA & BVA Art Degree from B.K. College of art & crafts BBSR, Govt. College of Art & Craft, Khalikote and FM. Colleges of the state recognized by the State Universities.
2. Visual Art Education Instructor: Candidates should possess +2 pass out students of Utkal Sangeet Mahavidyalaya, BBSR, B.K. College of Art & Craft, BBSR, Govt College of Art & Craft, Khalikote from a recognized University or Institute.
3. Part Time Physical Education Instructor: Candidates should possess +2 with CPED / Degree or Post Graduate degree in Professional Education higher qualification in Physical Education i.e. BP.Ed or MP.Ed, Sports Person who have been issued with ID Card by Sports & YS Deptt. In recognition of their achievement in Sports, certificate issued by Director of Sports, Odisha.
As on 01.11.2017 applicants age limit should be 18-42 years. Upper age relaxation for reserve category candidates as per the Govt. Rules.
Candidates are required to apply through prescribed format(which is given with the official notification) within 15.12.2017. I personally suggest don’t wait for the last date, should apply as early as possible.
Required Documents for apply offline:
1. At first xerox and attested the following documents which shall be attached with the application form:
a. Educational qualification certificate
b. Age proof certificate
c. Caste certificate if applicable
d. Voter Card etc for verification of citizenship
e. Recent passport size photograph
f. One envelope for sending application
Duly filled in application along with supporting documents required should be sent to the address given below on or before 15.12.2017.
District Project Office
Sarva Sikshya Abhiyan (SSA)
Near B.S. High School
At/ Po/ Dist Sundargarh– 770001
Note: I want to inform to the all eligible candidates to read the official advertisement very carefully about Sarva Siksha Abhiyan Recruitment for 318 Part Time Instructor Posts before the final submission of application form.