SAIL Trainee Recruitment – Steel Authority of India (SAIL), under the Govt of India has released notifications for job recruitment of Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Candidates those who have Passed Class 10 along Diploma can apply for this job recruitment. Applications must be made online from the official website of www.sail.co.in
There are a total of 146 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on Written Exam and Interview. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 15th September2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the Steel Authority of India can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc is explained in this article.
Details of SAIL Trainee Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Steel Authority of India (SAIL)
- Types of Job: Central Government
- Name of the Posts: Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee
- No. of Vacancy: 146
- Eligibility: Passed Class 10 and Diploma
- Application End Date: 15th September 2022
- Location: Jharkhand
- Pay Scale: Rs 12,900 – Rs 16,100
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Written Exam and Interview
- Official Website: www.sail.co.in
Vacancy Details for the SAIL Trainee Recruitment:-
There are multiple vacancies under the Steel Authority of India for various Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee posts. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Total Vacancy: 146 Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee posts
- UR – 56
- EWS – 13
- OBC – 16
- SC – 16
- ST – 45
Eligibility Criteria for the SAIL Trainee Recruitment: –
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age are mentioned:
The applicant must have the following education qualification:
- Candidates must have passed Class 10 along with diploma and Apprentice Training of min one-year and have National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) by National Council for Vocational Training.
The applicant must be within the maximum age limit given by the organizing body of Steel Authority of India
- Upper Limit – 28 years
- If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the SAIL Trainee Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Class 10 Mark Sheet
- Diploma Certificate
- National Apprentice Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the SAIL Trainee Recruitment:-
The applications must be filled online from the official website.The procedure to apply is:
- Go to the official website www.sail.co.in
- You must first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Select Start&New Registration
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Then, fill up all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Upload the scanned signature (10kb – 20kb)
- Upload the left thumbprint (20kb – 50kb)
- Download & save this file
- Pay the Application fee
- Submit your application form
Application Fee for the SAIL Trainee Recruitment:-
An application fee will be charged from the candidates.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – Rs 200
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women – No fee
Salary details for SAIL Trainee Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by Steel Authority of India and other amenities will also be included.
- Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee 1st Year – Rs 12,900
- Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee 2nd Year – Rs 16,100
SAIL Trainee Recruitment Application Date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 25th August 2022
- Application Closing Date: 15th September 2022
Selection Process for SAIL Trainee Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body of Steel Authority of India. A Shortlisting based on Written Examination will be conducted for all the applying candidates. Interview and Document Verification will also be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Syllabus Pattern for SAIL Trainee Recruitment
The applying candidates will have to appear for a Computer Based Online Examination. It will be done to test the aptitude of the candidate. The syllabus will consist of three subjects.The syllabus is given below.
- General Awareness
- Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude
Exam Pattern for the SAIL Trainee Recruitment
The candidates will be shortlisted based on the marks obtained in the computer based online test. The selected candidates will be called for Personal Interview and Document Verification. The pattern of the exam is given below:
- General Awareness – 40 questions 40 marks
- Logical Reasoning – 30 questions 30 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude – 30 questions 30 marks
- Total Questions – 100
- Total Marks – 100
- Time Duration – 90 minutes
- Negative Marking – 0.25 marks
Application Link for the SAIL Trainee Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Important FAQ’S for SAIL Trainee Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the SAIL Trainee Recruitment posts?
- 146 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for SAIL Trainee Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 15th September 2022.
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?
- Class 10 with Diploma.