SAIL Trainee Recruitment- Steel Authority of India Limited, under the Govt of India has released notifications for job recruitment of various Trainees posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Candidates those who have completed their 10th, 12th, B.E, Pharma can apply for this job recruitment. Applications mustbe made online by downloading the application formfrom the official website of www.sail.co.in
There are a total of 200 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on interview and document verification. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 8th October 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the State Insurance Society Hospital, Solarpur can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc. is explained in this article.
SAIL Trainee Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Steel Authority of India Limited
- Types of Job: Government job
- Name of the Posts: Trainees posts
- No. of Vacancy: 200 posts
- Eligibility: Minimum qualification 10th
- Application End Date: 3rd October 2022
- Location: Odisha
- Pay Scale: Rs.7000 – 15000/-
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Interview
- Official Website: www.sail.co.in
Vacancy Details for the SAIL Trainee Recruitment:-
There are Total 200 vacancies under the Steel Authority Of India Limited posts. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Medical Attendant Training – 100
- Critical Care Nursing Training – 20
- Advanced Specialized Nursing Training – 40
- Data Entry Operator/ Medical Transcription Training – 6
- Medical Lab. Technician Training – 10
- Hospital Administration Training – 10
- OT/ Anesthesia Assistant Training – 5
- Advanced Physiotherapy Training – 3
- Radiographer Training – 3
- Pharmacist Training – 3
Eligibility Criteria for the SAIL Trainee Recruitment: –
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age are mentioned:
- The applicant must have the following education qualification. Candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, B.E, B. Pharma, B.Sc., BBA, BHM, Diploma, GNM, Graduate, MBA, PGDCA, Post Graduate from any recognized university.
- Lower Limit – 18 years
- Upper Limit – 35 years
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for SAIL Trainee Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Class 10 Mark Sheet
- Class 12 Mark Sheet
- Graduation Certificate
- Post Graduate Certificate
- MBBS Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the SAIL Trainee Recruitment:-
The applications must be submitted online by downloading the application form from the official website. The procedure to apply is:
- Download the application form from the website www.sail.co.in
- Read the instruction carefully,
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Put in all the relevant details,
- Submit your Resume,
- Submit your copies of Education qualifications
- Submit your documents
Application Fee for the SAIL Trainee Recruitment:-
No application fee will be charged from the candidates.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – No fee
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women – No fee
Salary details for SAIL Trainee Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by Steel Authority Of India Limited other amenities will also be included.
- Pay Scale: Rs.7000 – 17,000/-
SAIL Trainee Recruitment Application Date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 16th September 2022
- Application Closing Date: 08th October 2022
Selection Process for SAIL Trainee Recruitment :-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body of Steel Authority of India. A Shortlisting based on merit will be conducted for all the applying candidates. Interview and Document Verification will be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
- Document Verification
Application Link for the SAIL Trainee Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2022
Tea Board Junior Microbiologist Recruitment 2022
SECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Cement Corporation Of India Recruitment 2022
WBPDCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment
THDC India Limited Recruitment 2022
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2022
SSC Head Constable Recruitment 2022
NTPC Executive Recruitment 2022
AIESL Trainee Recruitment 2022
Important FAQ’S for SAIL Trainee Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the SAIL Trainee Recruitment posts?
- 200 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for SAIL Trainee Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 8th October 2022
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?