SAIL Trainee Posts Recruitment – SAIL (Steel Authority of India), the Govt of India has released notifications for job recruitment for the post of various Medical Attendant, DEO, Technician and Others. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Candidates those who have completed their Class 12 along with ITI/Diploma can apply for this job recruitment. Applications must be made online from the official website of www.sail.co.in
There are a total of 200 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based onWalk in Interview. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 20th August 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the Steel Authority of Indiacan apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc is explained in this article.
SAIL Trainee Posts Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Steel Authority Of India (SAIL)
- Types of Job: Government Job
- Name of the Posts: Medical Attendant, DEO, Technician and Others
- No. of Vacancy: 200
- Eligibility: Class 12/Diploma
- Application End Date: 20thAugust 2022
- Location: Across India
- Pay Scale: Rs 7,000 – Rs 17,000
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process:Walk In Interview
- Official Website: www.sail.co.in
Vacancy Details for the SAIL Trainee Posts Recruitment:-
There are total 200 vacancies under the Steel Authority of India for various Medical Attendant, DEO, Technician and Other posts. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Medical Attendant – 100
- Critical care Nursing Trainee – 20
- Advanced Specialized Nursing Trainee – 40
- Data Entry Operator/Medical Transcription Trainee – 06
- Medical Lab Technician Trainee – 10
- Hospital Administration Trainee – 10
- OT/Anesthesia Assistant Trainee – 05
- Advance Physiotherapy Trainee – 03
- Radiographer Trainee – 03
- Pharmacist Trainee – 03
Eligibility Criteria for the SAIL Trainee Posts Recruitment: –
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age are mentioned:
The applicant must have the following education qualification:
- Medical Attendant – Class 10 passed
- Critical care Nursing Trainee – Diploma (GNM), B.Sc (Nursing)
- Advanced Specialized Nursing Trainee – Diploma (GNM), B.Sc (Nursing)
- Data Entry Operator/Medical Transcription Trainee – Class 12 passed, PGDCA
- Medical Lab Technician Trainee – DMLT
- Hospital Administration Trainee – MBA/BBA/PG/Diploma/Degree
- OT/Anesthesia Assistant Trainee – Class 12
- Advance Physiotherapy Trainee – BPT
- Radiographer Trainee – Diploma (Medical Radiation Technology)
- Pharmacist Trainee –D. Pharma, B. Pharma
- Lower Limit – 18 years
- Upper Limit – 35years
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the SAIL Trainee Posts Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- ITI Certificate
- Diploma Certificate
- Class 10 Mark Sheet
- Class 12 Mark Sheet
- Experience Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the SAIL Trainee Posts Recruitment:-
The applications must be filled online from the official website.The procedure to apply is:
- Go to the official website www.sail.co.in
- You must first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Select Start & New Registration
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Then, fill up all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Upload the scanned signature (10kb – 20kb)
- Upload the left thumbprint (20kb – 50kb)
- Download & save this file
- Submit your application form
Application Fee for the SAIL Trainee Posts Recruitment:-
No application fee will be charged from any of the candidates.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – No fee
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women – No fee
Salary details for SAIL Trainee Posts Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by Steel Authority of India and other amenities will also be included.
- Pay Scale: Rs 7,000 – Rs 17,000
SAIL Trainee Posts Recruitment Application Date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 5th August 2022
- Application Closing Date: 20th August 2022
Selection Process for SAIL Trainee Posts Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body ofSteel Authority of India. A Walk in Interview will be conducted for all the applying candidates. Document Verificationwill also be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
- Walk in Interview
- Document Verification
Application Link for the SAIL Trainee Posts Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
- Official PDF: – SAIL Trainee Posts Recruitment 2022
- Official Website: – www.sail.co.in
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2022
Tea Board Junior Microbiologist Recruitment 2022
SECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Cement Corporation Of India Recruitment 2022
WBPDCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment
THDC India Limited Recruitment 2022
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2022
SSC Head Constable Recruitment 2022
NTPC Executive Recruitment 2022
AIESL Trainee Recruitment 2022
Important FAQ’S for SAIL Trainee Posts Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the SAIL Trainee Posts Recruitment posts?
- 200 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for SAIL Trainee Posts Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 20th August 2022.
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?
- Class 12/Diploma.