SAIL Recruitment – Steel Authority of India Limited , under the Govt of India has released notifications for job recruitment of various Data Entry Operator, Data Analyst, Social Media Analyst and others. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Candidates those who have completed their Executive & Non-Executive posts, They can apply for this job recruitment. Applications mustbe made offline by downloading the application form from the official website of www.sail.co.in and sending it to a specific address.
There are a total of 333 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on Interview and document verification. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 30th September 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the Steel Authority of India Limited can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc. is explained in this article.
Details of SAIL Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Steel Authority of India Limited
- Types of Job: Government Job
- Name of the Posts: Executive & Non-Executive posts
- No. of Vacancy: 333 posts
- Eligibility: Graduate/B.Tech/ BE
- Application End Date: 30th September 2022
- Location: Odisha
- Pay Scale: Rs.25,070 – Rs.35,070/-
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: CBE & Skill Test & Interview
- Official Website: www.sail.co.in
Vacancy Details for the SAIL Recruitment:-
There are Total 333 vacancies under the Steel Authority of India Limited for Executive & Non-Executive posts. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Executive & Non-Executive posts – 333 posts
Eligibility Criteria for the SAIL Recruitment: –
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age are mentioned:
The applicant must have the following education qualification:
- Candidates must have completed their Graduation/B.Tech/ Post Graduate/ B.E from any recognized Board or University.
The candidates must be within the given age limit below:
- Lower Limit – 18 years
- Upper Limit – 30 years
- If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the SAIL Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Post-Graduation Certificate
- B.Tech Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the SAIL Recruitment:-
The applications must be submitted online by downloading the application form from the official website.The procedure to apply is:
- Now, first click the website www.sail.co.in
- Read the instruction carefully,
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Put in all the relevant details,
- Submit your Resume,
- Submit your copies of Education qualifications
- Submit your documents
- Make payment via Demand Draft
Application Fee for the SAIL Recruitment:-
An application fee will be charged from the candidates.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – Rs 700/-
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women – Rs 200/-
Salary details for SAIL Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by Steel Authority of India Limited and other amenities will also be included.
- Minimum Salary – Rs.25,070/-
- Maximum Salary – Rs.35,070/-
SAIL Recruitment Application Date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 06th September 2022
- Application Closing Date: 30th September 2022
Selection Process for SAIL Recruitment:-
- The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body of Steel Authority of India Limited. A Shortlisting based on merit will be conducted for all the applying candidates. Interview and Document Verification will be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
- Computer Based Examination
- Skill Test / Trade Test
Application Link for SAIL Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Important FAQ’S for SAIL Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the SAIL Recruitment posts?
- 333 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for SAIL Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 30th September 2022
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?