SAIL Recruitment – Steel Authority of India Limited has released notifications for job recruitment of Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Candidates those who have completed their 10th, can apply for this job recruitment. Applications must be made online from the official website of www.sail.co.in
There are a total of 146 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on CBE Test. The last date to apply for this job recruitment will be notified later and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the Steel Authority of India Limited apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc is explained in this article.
Full Details of SAIL Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
- Advert No: BSL/R/2021-01
- Types of Job: Government Job
- Name of the Posts: Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee Posts
- No. of Vacancy: 146 posts
- Eligibility: 10th Degree
- Application Start Date: 25th August 2022
- Application End Date: 15th September 2022
- Location: Jharkhand
- Age Limit: 18 – 28 years
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Computer Based Examination
- Official Website: www.sail.co.in
Vacancy Details for the SAIL Recruitment:-
There are total 146 vacancies under the Steel Authority of India Limited Posts. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Unreserved 56
- EWS 13
- OBC 16
- SC 16
- ST (C & B) 45
Eligibility Criteria for SAIL Recruitment:-
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age are mentioned:
- The applicant must have the following education qualification. Applicants should have a Degree in 10th from any recognized Board. & Candidates must have a basic Computer skills.
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 28 years
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for SAIL Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Class 10 Mark Sheet
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for SAIL Recruitment:-
The applications must be filled Onlinee from the official website.The procedure to apply is:
- Go to the official website www.sail.co.in
- You must first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Select Start&New Registration
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Then, fill up all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Upload the scanned signature (10kb – 20kb)
- Upload the left thumbprint (20kb – 50kb)
- Download & save this file
- Submit the Application form
Application Fee for SAIL Recruitment:-
An application fee will be charged from any of the candidates.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – Rs.200/
Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women – Rs.100/-
Salary details for SAIL Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid as stipend in monthly basis by India Post other amenities will also be included.
- Pay Scale – Rs.35,070
SAIL Recruitment Application Date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 25th August 2022
- Application Closing Date: 15th September 2022
Selection Process for SAIL Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body of SAIL. An Computer based Examination will be conducted for all the applying candidates. Document Verification will also be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
- Computer Based Examination
Application Link for the SAIL Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
|Official PDF: –||Click Here|
|Official Website: –||Click Here|
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2022
Tea Board Junior Microbiologist Recruitment 2022
SECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Cement Corporation Of India Recruitment 2022
WBPDCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment
THDC India Limited Recruitment 2022
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2022
SSC Head Constable Recruitment 2022
NTPC Executive Recruitment 2022
AIESL Trainee Recruitment 2022
Important FAQ’S for SAIL Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the SAIL Recruitment posts?
- 146 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for SAIL Recruitment Job?
- The application end date is 15th September 2022
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?