SAIL Recruitment – SAIL (Steel Authority of India), the Govt of India has released notifications for job recruitment for the post of various Trainees. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Candidates those who have completed their Class 12 along with ITI/Diploma can apply for this job recruitment. Applications must be made offline by downloading the application form from the official website of www.sail.co.in and sending it to a specific address.
There are a total of 45 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on Walk in Interview. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 13th August 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the Steel Authority of India Can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc is explained in this article.
SAIL Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: SAIL (Steel Authority of India)
- Types of Job: Central Government
- Name of the Posts: Trainee
- No. of Vacancy: 45
- Eligibility: Class 12 passed with Diploma
- Application End Date: 13th August 2022
- Location: Burnpur, West Bengal
- Pay Scale: Rs 15,020 – Rs 17.980
- Application Mode: Offline
- Selection Process:Walk in Interview
- Official Website: www.sail.co.in
Vacancy Details for the SAIL Recruitment:-
There are Total 45 vacancies under the Steel Authority of India for various Trainee posts. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Operation Theatre Technician – 07
- Dresser – 03
- X-Ray Technician – 04
- ECG Technician – 03
- Dialysis Technician – 02
- Pharmacist – 06
- Laboratory – 12
- PFT Technician – 01
- Optometrist – 02
- Phlebotomist – 02
- Vaccinator – 01
- Dental Hygienist – 01
- Dental Operating Room Assistant – 01
Eligibility Criteria for the SAIL Recruitment: –
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age are mentioned:
- The applicant must have the following education qualification:
- The candidate must have passed Class 12 with science subject and have a Diploma in the relevant field.
- Lower Limit – 21 years
- Upper Limit – 45 years
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the SAIL Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- ITI Certificate
- Diploma Certificate
- Class 10 Mark Sheet
- Class 12 Mark Sheet
- Experience Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the SAIL Recruitment:-
The applications must be submitted offline by downloading the application form from the official website.The procedure to apply is:
- Download the application form from the website www.sail.co.in
- Read the instruction carefully,
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Put in all the relevant details,
- Submit your Resume,
- Submit your copies of Education qualifications
- Submit your documents
- Make payment via Demand Draft
- Send it to the address:
- Confluence, Opp. To Burnpur Post Office, Near Bharti Bhawan,
- P.O. Burnpur – 713325Dist – Paschim Bardhaman, West Bengal.
Application Fee for the SAIL Recruitment:-
No application fee will be charged from any of the candidates.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – No fee
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women – No fee
Salary details for SAIL Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by Steel Authority of India and other amenities will also be included.
- Pay Scale: Rs 15,020 – Rs 17.980
SAIL Recruitment Application Date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 27th July 2022
- Application Closing Date: 13th August 2022
- Interview Date: 12th and 13th August 2022
Selection Process for SAIL Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body of Steel Authority of India. A Walk in Interview will be conducted for all the applying candidates. Document Verification will also be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
- Walk in Interview
- Document Verification
Application Link for the SAIL Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Important FAQ’S for SAIL Recruitment:-
1. How many vacancies are there for the SAIL Recruitment posts?
-45 vacancies are released.
2. When is the End date to apply for SAIL Recruitment Job?
– The application will end on 13th August 2022.
3. What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?
– Class 12 passed with Diploma.