RRCAT Recruitment – Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology wants to invite eligible individuals for filling up the following the posts of Scientific Assistant ,Technician posts. Interested Candidates can directly apply by filling the offline application form given in this article. Applicants those who have completed their B.Sc / SSC can apply for this post from the official website of www.rrcat.gov.in through the online portal.
Candidates belonging from all categories are eligible to apply for this job recruitment. The last date to apply for this is on 14th june 2022 and applications post that date will not be accepted. There are a total of 50 posts which are to be filled by the RRCAT Recruitment by conducting a merit list for the interested candidates. Every details such as age limit, education qualification, selection process, salary, how to apply, etc is explained further in this article.
Details of RRCAT Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology
- Advert No: RRCAT-2/2022
- Types of Job: Government job
- Name of the Posts: Scientific Assistant , Technician posts
- Eligibility: Engineering
- Age Limit: 18 – 30 years
- Application Start Date: 14th May 2022
- Application End Date: 14th June 2022
- Location: Across India
- Total Vacancy: 50 posts
- Pay Scale: Rs.21,700 – 44,900/-
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Written Test & Interview
- Official Website: www.rrcat.gov.in
Vacancy Details for the RRCAT Recruitment:-
Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology has released 50 vacancies for the various posts and candidates from all categories are eligible to apply for this. The breakup of the posts is given as:
- Scientific Assistant/C – 05
- Scientific Assistant/B – 24
- Technician/C – 09
- Technician/B – 12
Eligibility Criteria for the RRCAT Recruitment:-
The posts are available for the citizens of India and education qualification as well as age limit is necessary to apply for this post. The candidate must be a citizen of India or of an Indian origin. The eligibility criteria are given below:
Education qualification is very important for this job recruitment.
- Candidates should have a Degree in Engineering / B.Sc / SSC with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University / Institute.
Age Limit: –
Candidates must fall within the age limit for these posts
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 30 years
Age Relaxation: –
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years (Maybe). 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the RRCAT Recruitment
The candidates must possess certain documents to fill the application form. Unavailability of documents might lead to the termination of the application. Required documents are:
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Engineering Marksheet
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Scanned Signature (10kb – 20kb)
Application Process for RRCAT Recruitment:-
The applications for the post of Scientific Assistant & Technician are open and the eligible and interested candidates will have to visit the official website and apply online. An application fee will be charged which needs to be paid via Net Banking or Debit/Credit cards.
- Go to the official website www.rrcat.gov.in
- Find the advertisement for the above mentioned posts
- Complete the Registration Process
- Pay the Application Fee
- Fill the Application Form
- Upload the Documents
- Submit the Application Form
- Take a Printout of the Form
Application Fee for RRCAT Recruitment:-
A fee will be charged from all the applicants who are applying for the RRCAT Recruitment post.
- For the Unreserved / EWS Category Candidates have to pay – Rs.100/-
- For the Female, SC / ST candidates – Free
Salary details for RRCAT Recruitment:-
The selected candidates will be paid on the basis of monthly remunerations by RRCAT Recruitment. They will also be given few allowances. The salary structure is mentioned as:
- Scientific Assistant & Technician – Rs.35,400 – 44,900/-
RRCAT Recruitment Application date:-
The Important date for RRCAT Recruitment is given below –
|Application Opening Date:||14.05.2022|
|Application Closing Date:||14.06.2022|
Selection Process for the RRCAT Recruitment:-
The selection of the candidates will be done based on the Two process. Applicants will have to qualify for this. Final selection will be on the basis of merit done by the organizing body.
- Written Test / Skills Test
Application Link for the RRCAT Recruitment:-
For the RRCAT Recruitment of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
|Official PDF: –||Click Here|
|Official Website: –||Click Here|
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2022
Tea Board Junior Microbiologist Recruitment 2022
SECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Cement Corporation Of India Recruitment 2022
Important FAQ’S for the RRCAT Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the RRCAT Recruitment posts?
- 50 Vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for RRCAT Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 14th June 2022.
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this RRCAT Recruitment job?
- Engineering / B.Sc