RPSC RO and EO Recruitment – Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released notifications for job recruitment of Revenue Officer RO Grade-II and Executive Officer Grade-IV posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Candidates those who have completed their Graduation Degree can apply for this job recruitment. Applications must be made online by downloading the application form from the official website of www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
There are a total of 77 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on Interview. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 27th September 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the RPSC can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc is explained in this article.
Details of RPSC RO and EO Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Rajasthan Public Service Commission
- Types of Job: Government Job
- Name of the Posts: Revenue Officer RO Grade-II and Executive Officer Grade-IV
- No. of Vacancy: 77 posts
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree
- Application End Date: 27th September 2022
- Location: Rajasthan
- Pay Scale: Level 11 – Level 14
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Written Exam, Document Verification, Medical Examination
- Official Website: www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
Vacancy Details for the RPSC RO and EO Recruitment:-
Rajasthan Public Service Commission are wants to recruit 77 vacancies for the various posts The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Revenue Officer RO Grade II – 14 posts
- Executive Officer EO Grade IV – 63 posts
Eligibility Criteria for the RPSC RO and EO Recruitment:-
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age are mentioned:
The applicant must have the following education qualification. Candidates should have a Degree in Graduation from a recognized University /Institute.
- Lower Limit – 18 years
- Upper Limit – 40 years
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the RPSC RO and EO Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Diploma Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the RPSC RO and EO Recruitment:-
The applications must be submitted online by downloading the application form from the official website.The procedure to apply is:
- Download the application form from the website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Read the instruction carefully,
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Put in all the relevant details,
- Submit your Resume,
- Submit your copies of Education qualifications
- Submit your documents
Application Fee for the RPSC RO and EO Recruitment:-
No application fee will be charged from any of the candidate.
- Candidates from General/Other State – Rs.350/-
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST – Rs.150/-
- OBC / BC – Rs.300/-
Salary details for RPSC RO and EO Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by Rajasthan Public Service Commission and other amenities will also be included.
- Pay Scale: L-11 – L-14
RPSC RO and EO Recruitment Application Date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 29th August 2022
- Application Closing Date: 27th September 2022
Selection Process for RPSC RO and EO Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body of Rajasthan Public Service Commission. A Shortlisting based on Written Exam will be conducted for all the applying candidates. Interview and Document Verification will also be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
- Written Exam
- Medical Examination
- Documents Verification
Exam Pattern for RPSC RO and EO Recruitment:-
- Total Timings – 2 Hours
- Total No – 120
Application Link for the RPSC RO and EO Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Important FAQ’S for RPSC RO and EO Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the RPSC RO and EO Recruitment posts?
- 77 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for RPSC RO and EO Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 27th September 2022
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?