RITES Recruitment – Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited, under the Govt of India has released notifications for job recruitment for the various posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Candidates those who have completed their ITI / Diploma in Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering can apply for this job recruitment. Applications must be made online by downloading the application form from the official website of www.rites.com.
There are a total of 11 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on Personal Interview. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 19th August 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited Raebareli Can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc is explained in this article.
Details of RITES Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited
- Advrt No: PERS/9/6/BLR/2022
- Types of Job: Government Job
- Name of the Posts: Various posts
- No. of Vacancy: 11 posts
- Eligibility: ITI / Diploma
- Application Start Date: 29th July 2022
- Application End Date: 19th August 2022
- Location: Bangalore
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Interview
- Official Website: www.rites.com
Vacancy Details for the RITES Recruitment:-
There are total 11 vacancies under the Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited for various posts. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Expert- Bridge – 01
- Expert- Civil – 02
- Expert- P.Way – 01
- Supervisor – 01
- Resident Engineer – 01
- Supervisor – 02
- Supervisor Electrical Engineering – 02
- Resident Engineer (RE)/S&T – 01
Eligibility Criteria for the RITES Recruitment:-
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age are mentioned:
The applicant must have the following education qualification:
- Candidates must have completed ITI / Diploma in Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering from any recognized University.
Candidate’s age limit should be 65 years,
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the RITES Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Diploma certificate
- Last qualification certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the RITES Recruitment :-
The applications must be submitted online by downloading the application form from the official website.The procedure to apply is:
- Go to the official website www.rites.com
- You have to first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Select Start>New Registration
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Then, fill up the all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Upload the scanned signature (10kb – 20kb)
- Upload the left thumbprint (20kb – 50kb)
- Download & save this file
- Pay online the application fee
- Submit your application form
Application Fee for the RITES Recruitment:-
There will no application fee will be charged from all of the candidates.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – Nill/-
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women – Nill/-
Salary details for RITES Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by RITES and other amenities will also be included.
- Pay Scale: As per the Official Notification.
RITES Recruitment Application Date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 28.07.2022
- Application Closing Date: 19.08.2022
Selection Process for RITES Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body of Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited. A Interview will be conducted for all the applying candidates. Document Verification will also be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
Application Link for th RITES Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2022
Tea Board Junior Microbiologist Recruitment 2022
SECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Cement Corporation Of India Recruitment 2022
WBPDCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment
THDC India Limited Recruitment 2022
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2022
SSC Head Constable Recruitment 2022
NTPC Executive Recruitment 2022
AIESL Trainee Recruitment 2022
Important FAQ’S for RITES Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the RITES Recruitment posts?
- 11 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for RITES Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 19th August 2022
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?