RITES Limited Recruitment – Rail India Technical & Economic Service (RITES) has released notifications for job recruitment of Various posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Applications have to made online by filling the application form from the official website and making the payment online.
There are a total of 25 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on Experience & Interview. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 1st June 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the RITES Limited Recruitment can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc is explained in this article.
Details of RITES Limited Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Rail India Technical & Economic Service Limited (RITES)
- Types of Job: Govrt Job
- Name of the Posts: Various posts
- No. of Vacancy: 25
- Eligibility: Minimum qualification Engineering Degree
- Application Start Date: 2nd May 2022
- Application End Date: 1st June 2022
- Experience: Minimum Experience 10 years
- Age Limit: 40 – 50 years
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Conducting Test & Interview.
- Official Website: www.rites.com
Vacancy Details for the RITES Limited Recruitment
There are Total 25 vacancies for various subjects within and the breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Junior Manager (Finance) – 03
- Senior Geologist – 01
- Geologist – 01
- Engineer (Civil) – 03
- Quality Control / Material Engineer (Civil)- 8
- SHE Expert – 06
- Planning Engineer (Civil)- 02
- DGM (Civil / Mechanical / Electrical) – 01
Eligibility Criteria for the RITES Limited Recruitment:-
The candidates must possess a specific degree and also fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age is mentioned:
The applicant must have the following education qualification:
- Applicants must have passed CA / ICWA / BE / B.Tech / B.Sc degree from a recognized University.
The candidates must be within the given age limit at the time of applying for this job recruitment
- Lower Age Limit – 40 years
- Upper Age Limit – 50 years
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the RITES Limited Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Last Qualification Marksheet
- Diploma Certificate
- Experience Certificate (If Had)
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the RITES Limited Recruitment:-
The applications have to be filled online from the official website and the application fee must be paid by Net Banking or via Debit/Credit card. The procedure to apply is:
- Go to the official website www.rites.com
- You have to first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Select Start>New Registration
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Then, fill up the all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Upload the scanned signature (10kb – 20kb)
- Upload the left thumbprint (20kb – 50kb)
- Download & save this file
- Pay online the application fee
- Submit your application form
Application Fee for the RITES Limited Recruitment:-
An application fee will be charged from all candidates. The application fee has to be paid at the time of applying through Net Banking or Debit/Credit cards.
- Candidates from General/OBC – Rs.600/-
- Candidates belonging to the EWS/SC/ST/PWD – Rs.300/-
Salary details for RITES Limited Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by the National Water Development agency and other amenities will also be included.
- Pay Scale – 47,046/-
RITES Limited Recruitment Application date:-
The Important date for RITES Limited Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 02.05.2022
- Application Closing Date: 01.06.2022
Selection Process for RITES Limited Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organising body of RITES Limited Recruitment. An entrance test will be conducted for all the applying candidates.
- Experience – 10%
- Interview – 90%
Application Link for the RITES Limited Recruitment:-
For theRITES Limited Recruitment of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Important FAQ’S for RITES Limited Recruitment :-
- How many vacancies are there for the RITES Limited Recruitment posts?
- 25 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for RITES Limited Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 1st June 2022
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this SRITES Limited Recruitment job?