RITES Apprentice Recruitment – Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited has launched notifications for the recruitment of Various posts. Applicants those who have completed their Engineering can apply for this post from the official website of www.rites.com through the online portal. Candidates belonging to all categories are eligible to apply for these posts. The last date to apply for this is 31st July 2022 and applications post that date will not be accepted.
There are a total of 91 posts which are to be filled by the Indian Navy by conducting an exam for the eligible candidates. Every year the government of India invites applicants to work for various sectors and creates a great opportunity for the citizens of India. Every details such as age limit, education qualification, selection process, salary, how to apply is explained further in this article.
Details of RITES Apprentice Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited
- Types of Job: Government Job
- Advertisement No: No. Pers./26-10/Apprentice/1 – 2022
- Name of the Posts: Apprentice
- No of Vacancy: 91 posts
- Eligibility: Engineering
- Application Start Date: 11.07.2022
- Application End Date: 31.07.2022
- Location: Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, etc
- Pay Scale: Rs.10,000 – 14,000/-
- Application Mode: Online
- Age Limit: Above 18 years
- Selection Process: Interview
- Official Website: www.rites.com
Vacancy Details for RITES Apprentice Recruitment:-
Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited are wants to recruit 91 vacancies for the Apprentice posts and candidates from all categories are eligible to apply for this. The breakup of the posts category wise is given as:
- Apprentice – 91 posts
Eligibility Criteria for RITES Apprentice Recruitment:-
The posts are available for the citizens of India and education qualification as well as age limit is necessary to apply for this post. The eligibility criteria are given below:
- Candidates must have a certificate/ degree of B.A, B.Com, B.E, B.Tech, Diploma, Engineering, Graduate, ITI from a recognized Institute / Board.
Age Limit: –
Candidates must fall within the maximum age limit given below for these posts
- Age Criteria – 18 – 65 years
Age Relaxation: –
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years (Maybe). 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the RITES Apprentice Recruitment:-
The candidates must possess certain documents to fill the application form. Unavailability of documents might lead to the termination of the application. Required documents are:
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Graduation Marksheet
- Diploma Certificate
- Last Qualification Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Scanned Signature (10kb – 20kb)
Application Process for RITES Apprentice Recruitment:-
The applications for the RITES Apprentice Recruitment are open and the eligible and interested candidates will have to visit the official website and apply online. An application fee will be charged which needs to be paid via Net Banking or Debit/Credit cards.
- Candidate’s have to first Registered on the (NATS) Web portal i.e. . www.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Click the Apply Now Button.
- Read the instructions carefully
- Then, fill up the all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph
- Upload the scanned signature
- Upload the required documents
- Download & save this file
- Pay online the application fee
- Submit your application form
Application Fee for RITES Apprentice Recruitment:-
No fee will be charged from any applicants who are applying for the post.
Candidate from General/EWS/ – Nill
Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/ OBC/PWD – Nill
Salary details for RITES Apprentice Recruitment:-
The selected candidates will be paid on the basis of monthly remunerations by Centre for Development of Advanced Computing
- Pay Scale – Rs.10,000 – 14,000/-
RITES Apprentice Recruitment Application date:-
The Important date for RITES Apprentice Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 11.07.2022
- Application Closing Date: 31.07.2022
Selection Process for the RITES Apprentice Recruitment:-
The selection of the candidates will be a three way process. Applicants will have to qualify for all the level to be selected for the job. Final selection will be on the basis of merit done by the organizing body.
Application Link for the RITES Apprentice Recruitment:-
For the RITES Apprentice Recruitment of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
- Official PDF: – RITES Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Official Website: – www.rites.com
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2022
Tea Board Junior Microbiologist Recruitment 2022
SECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Cement Corporation Of India Recruitment 2022
WBPDCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment
THDC India Limited Recruitment 2022
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2022
Important FAQ’S for the RITES Apprentice Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the RITES Apprentice Recruitment posts?
- 91 Vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for RITES Apprentice Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 31st July.
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this RITES Apprentice Recruitment job?
- BA, Engineering