Regional Cancer Centre Recruitment for Senior Resident Posts: A great opportunity for candidates who are looking for Government job. Regional Cancer Centre has published an advertisement for filling up 04 vacancy. Name of the vacant posts is Senior Resident. Eligible candidates who are interested to join may apply in a plain paper within 25.02.2017. If you are interested to know more about Regional Cancer Centre Recruitment for Senior Resident Posts, read below for detailed information.
Summary of Regional Cancer Centre Recruitment for Senior Resident Posts
Organization: Regional Cancer Centre
Posts Details: Senior Resident
Name of the Specialty:
1. Imageology: 01 Post
2. Nuclear Medicine: 01 Post
3. Pathology: 02 Posts
Age: Below 35 years
Salary: Rs. 15600-39100/-
Closing Date: 25.02.2017
Detailed Information About Regional Cancer Centre Recruitment for Senior Resident Posts
1. Imageology: Candidates shopuld possess MD Radio diagnosis or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
2. Nuclear Medicine: Candidates should possess MD Nuclear Medicine/ MD Radiotherapy/ MD Medicine with DRM or DNM/ MD Radiodiagnosis/ MD Biophysics or its equivalent qualifications in Biophysics with DRM or DNM or DNB in Nuclear Medicine.
3. Pathology: Candidates should possess MD Pathology or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
Applicants age limit should be Below 35 years. Upper age relaxation for reserve category candidates as per the Govt. Rules.
Candidates are required to apply in a plain paper within 25.02.2017. I personally suggest don’t wait for the last date, should apply as early as possible.
How to apply step by step guide:
1. At first xerox and attested the following documents which shall be attached with the application form:
a. Educational qualification certificate
b. Age proof certificate
c. Caste certificate if applicable
d. Voter Card etc for verification of citizenship
e. Recent passport size photograph
f. One envelope for sending application
Duly filled in application along with supporting documents required should be sent to the address given in notification on or before 25.02.2017.
Regional Cancer Centre
Medical College P.O
Note: I want to inform to the all eligible candidates to read the official advertisement very carefully about Regional Cancer Centre Recruitment for Senior Resident Posts before the final submission of application form.