RCFL Recruitment – Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCFL), under the Govt of India has released notifications for job recruitment for the post of various Management Trainee. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Candidates those who have completed their Graduation /B.E ./ B.Tech / B.Sc can apply for this job recruitment. Applications must be made online from the official website of www.rcfltd.comand sending it to a specific address.
There are a total of 50 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on Written Exam and Interview. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 18th August 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc is explained in this article.
RCFL Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCFL)
- Types of Job: Government Job
- Name of the Posts: Management Trainee
- No. of Vacancy: 50
- Advt. No: 01062022
- Eligibility: Graduation/B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc
- Application End Date: 18th August 2022
- Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Pay Scale: Rs 30,000 – Rs 1,40,000
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Written Exam and Interview
- Official Website: www.rcfltd.com
Vacancy Details for the RCFL Recruitment:-
There are total 50 vacancies under the Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited for various Management Trainee posts. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Chemical – 14
- Mechanical – 04
- Boiler – 04
- Safety – 02
- Civil – 03
- Fire – 01
- CC Lab – 02
- Information Technology – 03
- Materials – 17
Eligibility Criteria for the RCFL Recruitment:-
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age are mentioned:
The applicant must have the following education qualification:
- The candidate must have completed their Graduation / B.E. / B.Tech / B.Sc from any recognized University.
- Lower Limit –27 years
- Upper Limit –32 years
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the RCFL Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc Certificate
- Class 10 Mark Sheet
- Class 12 Mark Sheet
- Experience Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the RCFL Recruitment:-
The applications must be submitted offline by downloading the application form from the official website.The procedure to apply is:
- Go to the official website www.rcfltd.com
- You must first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Select Start & New Registration
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Then, fill up all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Upload the scanned signature (10kb – 20kb)
- Upload the left thumbprint (20kb – 50kb)
- Download & save this file
- Submit your application form
Application Fee for the RCFL Recruitment:-
An application fee will be charged from the candidates applying for this job recruitment.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – Rs 1,000
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women – No fee
Salary details for RCFL Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited and other amenities will also be included.
- Rs 30,000 per month for One year training period
- Rs 40,000 – Rs 1,40,000 per month after completion of training
RCFL Recruitment Application Date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 29th July 2022
- Application Closing Date: 18th August 2022
Selection Process for RCFL Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited. A Written Exam and Interview will be conducted for all the applying candidates. Document Verification will also be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
- Written Examination
Syllabus Pattern for RCFL Recruitment
The applying candidates will have to appear for a Computer Based Online Examination. It will be done to test the aptitude and the knowledge of the candidate in the relevant field. The syllabus will consist of four subjects and technical knowledge. The syllabus is given below.
- Technical Discipline Related
- General English
- General Reasoning
- General Knowledge
- Quantitative Aptitude
Exam Pattern for the RCFL Recruitment
The candidates will be shortlisted based on the marks obtained in the computer based online test. The selected candidates will be called for the Final Interview. The pattern of the exam is given below:
- Technical Discipline Related – 50 questions 50 marks
- General English, General Reasoning, General Knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude – 50 questions 50 marks
- Total Questions – 100
- Total Marks – 100
- Time Duration – 90 minutes
- Negative Marking – No negative
Application Link for the RCFL Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Important FAQ’S for RCFL Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the RCFL Recruitment posts?
- 50 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for RCFL Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 18th August 2022
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?