PPSC SO Recruitment – Punjab Public Service Commission has released notifications for job recruitment of posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Applications must made online from the official website of www.ppsc.gov.in by downloading the application form and apply online. There are a total of 66vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on Interview.
The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 4tghugust 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the BEL for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc is explained in this article.
Details of PPSC SO Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)
- Advt.No: 202265
- Types of Job: Bank job
- Name of the Posts: Section Officer (S0) Group-A
- No. of Vacancy: 66 posts
- Eligibility: B.Com + ICWA Inter / CA Inter/ CS Inter
- Age Limit: 18 – 37 years
- Application Start Date: 21st July 2022
- Application End Date: 04th August 2022
- Location: Across India
- Pay Scale: Rs.35400/-
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Written Test & Interview
- Official Website: www.ppsc.gov.in
Vacancy Details for the PPSC SO Recruitment:-
There are total 66 vacancies under the Punjab Public Service Commission posts of Section Officer. The Vacancy details are mentioned below.
- Section Officer (SO) – 66 posts
Eligibility Criteria for the PPSC SO Recruitment:-
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age is mentioned:
- Candidates should have a Degree of B.Com, CA, M.Com from a recognized Institute / Board.
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 37 years
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the PPSC SO Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Diploma Marksheet
- Last Qualification Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the PPSC SO Recruitment:-
The applications have to be filled in the application format given in the official website submit it along with all the required documents to the below given specific address.
- Go to the official website portalwww.ppsc.gov.in
- You have to first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Click the Apply Now Button.
- Read the instructions carefully
- Then, fill up the all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph
- Upload the scanned signature
- Upload the required documents
- Download & save this file
- Submit your application form
Application Fee for the PPSC SO Recruitment:-
An application fee will be charged from any candidates.
- All Unreserved Category Candidates – Rs.1500/-
- SC / ST /BC – Rs.750/-
- EWS / PwD Rs.500/-
- Candidates pay the fee by Online
Salary details for PPSC SO Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by the Punjab Public Service Commission.
- SO – Rs.35,400/-
PPSC SO Recruitment Application date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 21.07.2022
- Application Closing Date: 04.08.2022
Selection Process for PPSC SO Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body of PPSC Interview will be conducted for all the applying candidates. Interview will be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
- Written Test
Application Link for the PPSC SO Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
|Official PDF: –||Click Here|
|Official Website: –||Click Here|
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2022
Tea Board Junior Microbiologist Recruitment 2022
SECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Cement Corporation Of India Recruitment 2022
WBPDCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment
THDC India Limited Recruitment 2022
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2022
SSC Head Constable Recruitment 2022
NTPC Executive Recruitment 2022
AIESL Trainee Recruitment 2022
Important FAQ’S for PPSC SO Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the PPSC SO Recruitment posts?
- 66 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for PPSC SO Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on4TH August 2022
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?