PGCIL Recruitment – Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL), under the Govt of India has released notifications for job recruitment for the post of Apprentice. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Candidates those who have completed their ITI/Diploma/B.E/B.Tech/MBA can apply for this job recruitment. Applications must be made online from the official website of www.powergrid.in
There are a total of 1166 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on Interview. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 31st July2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc is explained in this article.
PGCIL Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)
- Types of Job: Government Job
- Name of the Posts: Apprentice
- No. of Vacancy: 1166
- Eligibility: ITI/Diploma/B.E/B.Tech/MBA
- Application End Date: 31st July 2022
- Location: Across India
- Pay Scale: Rs 12,000 – Rs 15,000
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Interview
- Official Website: www.powergrid.in
Vacancy Details for the PGCIL Recruitment:-
There are Total 1166 vacancies under the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited for various Apprentice posts. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Apprentice – 1166
Eligibility Criteria for the PGCIL Recruitment: –
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age are mentioned:
The applicant must have the following education qualification:
- Diploma Apprentice – the candidate must have completed full time 3-year diploma in the relevant field
- ITI Apprentice – the candidate must have completed full time ITI in the relevant field
- Graduate Apprentice – the candidate must have completed full time B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc(Engg) in the relevant field
- HR Executive – the candidate must have completed full time MBA
- Lower Limit – 18 years
- Upper Limit – 27 years
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the PGCIL Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Driver License
- Class 10 Mark Sheet
- Experience Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the PGCIL Recruitment:-
The applications must be filled online from the official website.The procedure to apply is:
- Go to the official website www.powergrid.in
- You must first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Select Start & New Registration
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Then, fill up all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Upload the scanned signature (10kb – 20kb)
- Upload the left thumbprint (20kb – 50kb)
- Download & save this file
- Submit your application form
Application Fee for the PGCIL Recruitment:-
No application fee will be charged from any of the candidates.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – No fee
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women – No fee
Salary details for PGCIL Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by Power Grid Corporation of India Limited and other amenities will also be included.
- Diploma Apprentice – Rs 12,000
- ITI Apprentice – Rs 11,000
- Graduate Apprentice/HR Executive – Rs 15,000
PGCIL Recruitment Application Date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date:7th July 2022
- Application Closing Date: 31st July 2022
Selection Process for PGCIL Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited. An interview will be conducted for all the applying candidates. Merit marks and Document Verification will also be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
- Merit Marks
- Document Verification
Application Link for the PGCIL Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Important FAQ’S for PGCIL Recruitment:-
1. How many vacancies are there for the PGCIL Recruitment posts?
– 1166 vacancies are released.
2. When is the End date to apply for PGCIL Recruitment Job?
– The application will end on 31st July 2022.
3. What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?