ONGC Recruitment – Oil and Natural gas Corporation (ONGC), under the Govt of India has released notifications for job recruitment of Assistant Legal Advisor Post. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Candidates those who have completed their Graduate Degree in LAW can apply for this job recruitment. Applications mustbe made online from the official website of www.ongcindia.com
There are a total of 14 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on merit, interview and document verification. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 3rd October2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the Oil and Natural gas Corporation can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc. is explained in this article.
ONGC Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Oil and Natural gas Corporation (ONGC)
- Types of Job: Government Job
- Name of the Posts: Assistant Legal Advisor Post
- No. of Vacancy: 14
- Eligibility: Graduate Degree in LAW
- Application End Date: 3rd October 2022
- Location: Himachal Pradesh
- Pay Scale: Rs 60,000 – Rs 1,80,000
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Merit and Interview
- Official Website: www.ongcindia.com
Vacancy Details for the ONGC Recruitment:-
There are multiple vacancies under Oil and Natural gas Corporation for Assistant Legal Advisor Post. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Total Vacancy: 14
- GEN – 06
- OBC – 03
- SC – 03
- EWS – 02
Eligibility Criteria for the ONGC Recruitment: –
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age are mentioned:
- The applicant must have the following education qualification. Candidates must have completed their Graduation Degree in LAW with a minimum of 60% marks and 3 years of Practice as a Advocate.
- Candidates must be within the given age limit at the time of applying for this post.
- Lower Limit – 18 years
- Upper Limit – 40 years
- If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the ONGC Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Class 10 Mark Sheet
- Class 12 Mark Sheet
- Graduation Certificate
- LAW Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the ONGC Recruitment:-
The applications must be filled online from the official website.The procedure to apply is:
- Go to the official website www.ongcindia.com
- You must first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Select Start&New Registration
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Then, fill up all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Upload the scanned signature (10kb – 20kb)
- Upload the left thumbprint (20kb – 50kb)
- Download & save this file
- Pay the Application fee
- Submit your application form
Application Fee for the ONGC Recruitment:-
An application fee will be charged from the candidates.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – Rs 300
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women – No fee
Salary details for ONGC Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by Oil and Natural gas Corporation and other amenities will also be included.
- Pay Scale: Rs 60,000 – Rs 1,80,000
ONGC Recruitment Application Date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 13th September 2022
- Application Closing Date: 3rd October 2022
Selection Process for ONGC Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body ofOil and Natural gas Corporation. AShortlisting based onWeightage of CLAT scorewill be done for all the applying candidates. Qualification, Interview and Document Verificationwill also be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
- Weightage of CLAT score
- Document Verification
Exam Pattern for ONGC Recruitment:-
The candidates will have to undergo various stages for selection. Document Verification will as well be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates. The stages are mentioned as below:
- Weightage of CLAT score – 60 marks
- Qualification – 25 marks
- Interview – 15 marks
Application Link for the ONGC Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
- Official PDF: – ONGC Recruitment 2022
- Official Website: – www.ongcindia.com
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2022
Tea Board Junior Microbiologist Recruitment 2022
SECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Cement Corporation Of India Recruitment 2022
WBPDCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment
THDC India Limited Recruitment 2022
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2022
SSC Head Constable Recruitment 2022
NTPC Executive Recruitment 2022
AIESL Trainee Recruitment 2022
Important FAQ’S for ONGC Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the ONGC Recruitment posts?
- 14 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for ONGC Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 3rd October 2022
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?
- Graduate Degree in LAW.