ONGC Recruitment – Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has released notifications for job recruitment of various post of Associate Consultants Posts posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Candidates those who have completed their Class B.E Diploma can apply for this job recruitment. Applications mustbe made offline by downloading the application form from the official website of ongcindia.com
There are a total of 18 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on interview and document verification. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 30th September 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc. is explained in this article.
Details of ONGC Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
- Advert No: HRD/2/2022 (R&P)
- Name of the Posts: Associate Consultants Posts
- No. of Vacancy: 18 posts
- Eligibility: Diploma / Degree
- Application Start Date: 19th September 2022
- Application End Date: 30th September 2022
- Location: All Over India
- Pay Scale: Rs. Rs 66,000/-
- Application Mode: Offline
- Selection Process: Screening Test & Interview
- Official Website: ongcindia.com
Eligibility Criteria for ONGC Recruitment: –
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age are mentioned:
- Applicants must have a Completed Diploma, Degree in Engineering from any of the recognized Board or University.
- Maximum Age Limit – 65 years
- If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Vacancy Details for ONGC Recruitment:-
There are total 18 vacancies under the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation for Associate Consultants posts. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Surface Department – 10 posts
- Well Services – 8 posts
Documents Required for ONGC Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Diploma Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the ONGC Recruitment:-
The applications must be submitted offline by downloading the application form from the official website. The procedure to apply is:
- Download the application form from the website ongcindia.com
- Read the instruction carefully,
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Put in all the relevant details,
- Submit your Resume,
- Submit your copies of Education qualifications
- Submit your documents
- Send it to the E-mail Address or by post:
- [email protected] as a non-editable file on or before 30.09.2022 OR send by post to CGM(HR)-I/c HR-ER, ONGC, Cauvery Asset, Neravy, Karaikal, Pin code: 609604.
Application Fee for the ONGC Recruitment:-
An application fee will be charged from any of the candidates.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – Rs.300/-
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women – No fee
Salary details for ONGC Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation and other amenities will also be included.
- Pay Scale: Rs.66,000/-
ONGC Recruitment Application Date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 19th September 2022
- Application Closing Date: 30th September 2022
Selection Process for ONGC Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation. A Shortlisting based on Interview will be conducted for all the applying candidates. Interview and Document Verification will also be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
- Personal Interview
- Skill Test / Typing Test
Application Link for the ONGC Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Important FAQ’S for ONGC Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the ONGC Recruitment posts?
- 18 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for ONGC Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 30th October 2022
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?