ONGC Graduate Trainee Recruitment – Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited has released notifications for job recruitment of various post of Graduate Trainee Posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Candidates those who have completed their Engineering degree, can apply for this job recruitment. Applications mustbe made online by downloading the application formfrom the official website of www.ongcindia.com
There are a total of 871 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on Gate Score 2022 & Interview. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 12th October 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc. is explained in this article.
Details of ONGC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited ( ONGC )
- Advert No: 6/ 2022 (R & P)
- Name of the Posts: Graduate Trainee Posts
- No. of Vacancy: 871 posts
- Eligibility: Graduate Degree
- Application Start Date: 22nd September 2022
- Application End Date: 12th October 2022
- Location: Across India
- Application Mode: Online
- Age Limit: 28 – 45 years
- Selection Process: Gate Score 2022 & Interview
- Official Website: www.ongcindia.com
Vacancy Details for ONGC Graduate Trainee Recruitment:-
There are total 871 vacancies under the Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited posts. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- AEE (Cementing Mechanical) – 13
- AEE (Cementing Petroleum) – 04
- AEE (Civil) – 29
- AEE (Drilling Mechanical) – 121
- AEE (Drilling Petroleum) – 20
- AEE (Electrical) – 101
- AEE (Electronics) – 22
- AEE (Instrumentation) – 53
- AEE (Mechanical) – 103
- AEE (Production Mechanical) – 39
- AEE (Production Chemical) – 60
- AEE (Environment) – 11
- AEE (Reservation) – 33
- Chemist – 39
- Geologist – 55
- Geo Physicist (Surface) – 54
- Geo Physicist (Wells) – 24
- Programming Officer – 13
- Material Management Officer – 32
- Transport Officer – 13
Eligibility Criteria for ONGC Graduate Trainee Recruitment:-
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age are mentioned:
- Candidate’s should have a Degree in Engineering / Graduate / Post Graduate / M.Sc. / M.Tech with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University / Institute.
- Lower Age Limit – 28 years
- Upper Age Limit – 40 years
- If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for ONGC Graduate Trainee Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Post-Graduate Certificate
- Engineering Degree Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the ONGC Graduate Trainee Recruitment:-
The applications must be submitted online by downloading the application form from the official website.The procedure to apply is:
- Visit the Official the website www.ongcindia.com
- Read the instruction carefully,
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Put in all the relevant details,
- Submit your Resume,
- Submit your copies of Education qualifications
- Submit your documents
Application Fee for the ONGC Graduate Trainee Recruitment:-
An application fee will be charged from any of the candidates.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – Rs.300/-
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women – Nil/-
Salary details for ONGC Graduate Trainee Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited and other amenities will also be included.
- Pay Scale : Rs.60.000 – 1,80,000/-
ONGC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Application Date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 22nd September 2022
- Application Closing Date: 12th October 2022
Selection Process for ONGC Graduate Trainee Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body of Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited. A Shortlisting based on Gate Score 2022 will be conducted for all the applying candidates. Document Verification will also be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
- Gate Score 2022
Application Link for the ONGC Graduate Trainee Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Important FAQ’S for ONGC Graduate Trainee Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the ONGC Graduate Trainee Recruitment posts?
- 871 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for ONGC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 12th October 2022
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?