ONGC Apprentice Recruitment – Oil and Natural Gas Corporation of India (ONGC), under the Govt of India has released notifications for job recruitment of various apprentice trainee posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Applications have to made online from the official website of www.ongcindia.com by filling the application form and paying an application fee through Net Banking or Card. There are a total of 39 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on GATE marks and Interview. The last date to apply for this job recruitment in 15th May 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted.
Interested candidates to work for the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc is explained in this article.
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation of India (ONGC)
- Types of Job: Central Government
- Advertisement No: ONGC/APPR/1/2022
- Name of the Posts: Apprentice Trainee, Accounts Executive and others
- No. of Vacancy: 3614
- Eligibility: ITI and Graduate
- Application End Date: 15th May 2022
- Location: Across India
- Pay Scale: Rs 9,000 – Rs 18,000
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: GATE marks and Interview
- Official Website: www.ongcindia.com
Vacancy Details for the ONGC Apprentice Recruitment:-
There are Total 3614 multiple vacancies for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment, different posts and the breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Northern Sector – 209
- Mumbai Sector – 305
- Western Sector – 1434
- Eastern Sector – 744
- Southern Sector – 694
- Central Sector – 228
Eligibility Criteria for the ONGC Apprentice Recruitment:-
The candidates for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment, must possess a specific degree and also fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age is mentioned:
The applicant who are applying for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment, must have the following education qualification:
- Apprentice Posts – ITI in the related trade
- All Other Posts – Bachelor’s Degree from any recognised University
The candidates must be within the given age limit at the time of applying for this job recruitment
- Lower Age Limit – 18 years
- Lower Age Limit – 24 years
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the ONGC Apprentice Recruitment:-
The documents for the ONGC Apprentice Recruitment, that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Class 12 Mark Sheet
- Graduation Certificate
- ITI Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the ONGC Apprentice Recruitment:-
The Application Process for the ONGC Apprentice Recruitment, applications have to be filled online from the official website of ONGC and the application fee must be paid by Net Banking or via Debit/Credit card. The procedure to apply is:
- Go to the official website www.ongcindia.com
- You have to first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Select Start>New Registration
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Then, fill up the all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Upload the scanned signature (10kb – 20kb)
- Upload the left thumbprint (20kb – 50kb)
- Download & save this file
- Pay online the application fee
- Submit your application form
Application Fee for the ONGC Apprentice Recruitment:-
An application fee will be charged from the candidates. The application fee has to be paid at the time of applying through Net Banking or Debit/Credit cards.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – Rs 100
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women – No fee
Salary details for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid monthly stipend by the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation of India and other amenities will also be included.
- Pay Scale: Rs 9,000 – Rs 18,000
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment Application date:-
The Important date for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment Application date is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 27th April 2022
- Application Closing Date: 15th May 2022
- Result Date: 23rd May 2022
Selection process for the ONGC Apprentice Recruitment :-
The candidates will be selected by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation based on the marks obtained in the GATE Exam. The ONGC can also conduct an interview for the qualifying candidates to finalize the final candidates.
- Marks obtained in GATE Exam
Syllabus details for the ONGC Apprentice Recruitment
The candidates those who apply for this job recruitment has to appear for GATE Exam which is conducted every year jointly by the IISC and IITs. The selection will be done only on the basis of GATE scores. The syllabus details for the test is given below:
- General Aptitude
- Candidate’s selected subject from the list of 29 subjects
Exam pattern for the ONGC Apprentice Recruitment
The GATE exam will be conducted for the applicants and selection will be based only on the basis of merit. The pattern of the GATE exm is given below:
- General Aptitude – 15 marks
- Engineering Mathematics – 13 marks
- Subject Questions – 72 marks
- Total questions – 65
- Total marks – 100
- Total duration – 180 minutes
Application Link for the ONGC Apprentice Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
You Can Follow our Link:-
Important FAQ’S for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment :-
- How many vacancies are there for the ONGC Apprentice Recruitment posts?
- 3614 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 15th May 2022.
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?
- ITI and Graduate.