NWDA Recruitment – As per the official NWDA notification Junior Engineer,Jr. Accountant and Stenographer Grade – II post is available. Eligible candidates can apply through an online form for the Junior Engineer,Jr. Accountant and Stenographer Grade – II post, you need to download the official notification before applying, the candidate must read its official notification, then click on the online form link and apply before the date which is 23/05/2022.
Eligible candidates can apply through an Offline form for the Administrative Officer, Junior Accountant post, you need to download the official notification and offline application form before applying, the candidate must read its official notification, then fill correctly the Offline form. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc is explained in this article.
Details of NWDA Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: National Water Development Agency (HPCL)
- Types of Job: Central Government job
- Name of the Posts: Junior Accountant, Junior Engineer, Stenographer Grade – II
- No. of Vacancy: 07
- Eligibility: Diploma and Civil Engineering
- Application End Date: 23rd May 2022
- Location: New Delhi
- Age Limit: 18 – 27 years
- Pay Scale: Rs 25,500 – Rs 1,12.400/-
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Computer Based Test & Documents Verification
- Official Website: www.nwda.gov.in
Vacancy Details for the NWDA Recruitment:-
There are Total 07 vacancies for various subjects within and the breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Junior Accountant – 01
- Upper Division Clerk – 01
- Stenographer Grade II – 03
- Junior Civil Engineer – 02
Eligibility Criteria for the NWDA Recruitment:-
The candidates must possess a specific degree and also fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age is mentioned:
The applicant must have the following education qualification:
- Applicants must have a 12th, Diploma in Civil Engineering passed from any of the recognized University / boards.
The candidates must be within the given age limit at the time of applying for this job recruitment
- Lower Age Limit – 18 years
- Lower Age Limit – 27 years
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the NWDA Recruitment :-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Class 12 Mark Sheet
- Diploma Certificate
- Experience Certificate (If Had)
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the NWDA Recruitment:-
The applications have to be filled online from the official website and the application fee must be paid by Net Banking or via Debit/Credit card. The procedure to apply is:
- Go to the official website www.nwda.gov.in
- You have to first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Select Start>New Registration
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Then, fill up the all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Upload the scanned signature (10kb – 20kb)
- Upload the left thumbprint (20kb – 50kb)
- Download & save this file
- Pay online the application fee
- Submit your application form
Application Fee for the NWDA Recruitment:-
An application fee will be charged from all candidates. The application fee has to be paid at the time of applying through Net Banking or Debit/Credit cards.
- Candidates from General/OBC – Rs.840/-
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/EWS – Rs.500/-
Salary details for NWDA Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by the National Water Development agency and other amenities will also be included.
- Pay Scale: Rs.25,500 – Rs 1,12.400/-
NWDA Recruitment Application date:-
The Important date for NWDA Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 23.04.2022
- Application Closing Date: 23.05.2022
Selection Process for NWDA Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organising body of NWDA Recruitment. An entrance test will be conducted for all the applying candidates.
- Computer Based Test
- Documents Verification
Application Link for the NWDA Recruitment:-
For the NWDA Recruitment of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Important FAQ’S for NWDA Recruitment :-
- How many vacancies are there for the NWDA Recruitment posts?
- 07 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for NWDA Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 23rd May 2022
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this NWDA Recruitment job?