NTPC Recruitment – National Thermal Power Corporation has released notifications for job recruitment of various Engineering Executive Trainee posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Candidates those who have completed their Engineering Degree can apply for this job recruitment. Applications mustbe made online from the official website of www.ntpc.co.in.
There are a total of 864 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on GATE-2022 Score, interview and document verification. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 11th Nov 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the Delhi Police can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc. is explained in this article.
Details of NTPC Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: National Thermal Power Corporation ( NTPC )
- Types of Job: Government Job
- Name of the Posts: Engineering Executive Trainee ( EET )
- No. of Vacancy: 864 Posts
- Eligibility: Diploma in Engineering
- Application End Date: November 11 2022
- Location: Across India
- Pay Scale: Rs.40,000/- – 140,000/-
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: GATE-2022
- Official Website: www.ntpc.co.in.
Vacancy Details for NTPC Recruitment:-
There are total 864 posts under the National Thermal Power Corporation for Engineering Executive Trainee posts. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Electrical – 280
- Mechanical – 360
- Electronics – 164
- Civil – 30
- Mining – 30
Eligibility Criteria for NTPC Recruitment:-
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age are mentioned:
- Candidate’s should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with minimum 65% marks ( SC, ST, PWBD 55% ) from a recognized Institute or University.
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 25 years
- If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for NTPC Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Engineering certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for NTPC Recruitment:-
The applications must be filled online from the official website. The procedure to apply is:
- Go to the official website www.ntpc.co.in.
- You must first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Select Start & New Registration
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Then, fill up all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Upload the scanned signature (10kb – 20kb)
- Upload the left thumbprint (20kb – 50kb)
- Download & save this file
- Pay the Application fee
- & Submit the Application form.
Application Fee for NTPC Recruitment:-
An application fee will be charged from the candidates.
Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – Rs.300/-
Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women – Nil
Salary details for NTPC Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by National Thermal Power Corporation and other amenities will also be included.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 1,40,000/
NTPC Recruitment Application Date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 28th October 2022
- Application Closing Date: 11th November 2022
Selection process for NTPC Recruitment :-
- The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body of NTPC. An online examination will be conducted for all the applying candidates. Document Verification will also be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
- GATE Score 2022
Application Link for NTPC Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
|Official PDF: –||Click here|
|Official Website: –||Click here|
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2022
Tea Board Junior Microbiologist Recruitment 2022
SECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Cement Corporation Of India Recruitment 2022
WBPDCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment
THDC India Limited Recruitment 2022
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2022
SSC Head Constable Recruitment 2022
NTPC Executive Recruitment 2022
AIESL Trainee Recruitment 2022
Important FAQ’S for NTPC Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for NTPC Recruitment posts?
- 864 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for NTPC Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 11th Nov 2022
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?