NPCIL jobs – Fitter, Electrician, Draughtsman (Mechanical) & other Posts: A great opportunity for candidates who are looking for a Government job. Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd (NPCIL) has published an advertisement for filling up 179 vacancies. Name of the vacant posts are Fitter, Electrician, Draughtsman (Mechanical) & other Posts. Eligible candidates who are interested to join may apply through the prescribed format of application form within 21.05.2018. If you are interested to know more about NPCIL jobs – Fitter, Electrician, Draughtsman (Mechanical) & other Posts, read below for detailed information.
Summary of NPCIL jobs – Fitter, Electrician, Draughtsman (Mechanical) & other Posts
Organization: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd (NPCIL)
>> Stipendiary Trainee/ Technician -“B” (Group-C)
1. Plant Operator
3. Instrument Mechanic
8. Draughtsman (Mechanical)
>> Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant/ B (Group –B)
1. Mechanical Engineering
2. Electrical Engineering
3. Chemical Engineering
5. Instrumentation Engineering
6. Computer Science
7. Civil Engineering
8. B.Sc. Physics
9. B.Sc. Chemistry
Age: 18-25 years
Educational Qualification: 12th class pass
Closing Date: 21.05.2018
Detailed Information About NPCIL jobs – Fitter, Electrician, Draughtsman (Mechanical) & other Posts
1. Plant Operator: Candidates should possess HSC (10+2) or ISC (with Science subjects) with not less than 50% marks in Science and Mathematics individually from a recognized University or Inatitute.
2. Electrician: Candidates should possess SSC (10 years) with minimum 50% marks in Science subjects and Mathematics individually and 2 years ITI Certificate Course in Electrician/Electronic Mechanic/ Instrument Mechanic/ Fitter/ Turner/ Machinist/ Welder/ Draughtsman (Mechanical)/ Plumber Trade from a recognized University or Inatitute.Educational Qualification:
3. B.Sc. Physics: Candidates should possess B.Sc. with a minimum of 60% marks.
B.Sc. shall be with Physics as Principal and chemistry/ mathematics/ Statistics/ Electronics & Computer Science as subsidiary OR with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects with equal weighting.
For more details about Educational Qualification read the official notice given below.
As on 21.05.2018 applicants age limit should be 18-25 years. Upper age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per the Govt. Rules.
Candidates will be selected based on written test & an Interview.
Candidates are required to apply through prescribed format(which is given with the official notification) within 21.05.2018. I personally suggest don’t wait for the last date, should apply as early as possible.
Required Documents for apply offline:
1. At first xerox and attested the following documents which shall be attached with the application form:
a. Educational qualification certificate
b. Age proof certificate
c. Caste certificate if applicable
d. Voter Card etc for verification of citizenship
e. Recent passport size photograph
f. One envelope for sending application
Duly filled in application along with supporting documents required should be sent to the address given below on or before 21.05.2018.
Manager (HRM), HR Section, Kudankulam Nuclear
Power Project, Kudankulam PO, Radhapuram Taluk
Tirunelveli District, Tamilnadu – 627106
Note: I want to inform to the all eligible candidates to read the official advertisement very carefully about NPCIL jobs – Fitter, Electrician, Draughtsman (Mechanical) & other Posts before the final submission of application form.