Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment – Northeast Frontier Railway has launched notifications for the recruitment of Trade Apprentice posts. Applicants those who have completed their 10th class / ITI they can apply for this post from the official website of www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in through the online portal. Candidates belonging to all categories are eligible to apply for these posts. The last date to apply for this is 30th June 2022 and applications post that date will not be accepted.
There are a total of 5636 posts which are to be filled by the Northeast Frontier Railway by conducting an Interview for the eligible candidates. Every year the government of India invites applicants to work for various sectors and creates a great opportunity for the citizens of India. Every details such as age limit, education qualification, selection process, salary, how to apply is explained further in this article.
Details of Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: North East Frontier Railway
- Types of Job: Railway Job
- Name of the Posts: Trade Apprentices
- No of vacancy: 5636 posts
- Eligibility: 10th pass
- Application Start Date: 01.06.2022
- Application End Date: 30.06.2022
- Location: Assam, Bihar & WB
- Age Limit: 15 – 24 years
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Merit List
- Official Website: www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for the Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment:-
The posts are available for the citizens of India and education qualification as well as age limit is necessary to apply for this post. The eligibility criteria are given below:
- Applicants must have a 10th pass or, ITI in relevant trade from a recognized University / Institute.
Age Limit: –
- Lower Age – 15
- Upper Age – 24
Age Relaxation: –
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years (Maybe). 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Vacancy Details for the Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment:-
Northeast Frontier Railway has released 5636 vacancies for the Trade Apprentice posts and candidates from all categories are eligible to apply for this. The breakup of the posts category wise is given as:
|Units (Divisions/ Workshops)||No of Vacancies|
|Katihar (KIR)& TDH workshop||919|
|Lumding (LMG), S&T/workshop/ MLG (PNO) & Track Machine/MLG||1140|
|New Bongaigaon Workshop (NBQS) & EWS/BNGN||1110|
|Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS)||847|
Documents Required for the Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment:-
The candidates must possess certain documents to fill the application form. Unavailability of documents might lead to the termination of the application. Required documents are:
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Class 10 Mark Sheet
- ITI Marksheet
- Experience Certificate (If had)
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Scanned Signature (10kb – 20kb)
Application Process for Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment:-
The applications have to be filled offline in the format given in the official website and submit it along with all the required documents to the below given specific address.
- Visit the website www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Read the instruction carefully,
- Click on “General Info” then “Railway Recruitment Cell GHY” from the top bar.
- Now Open the Link
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Put in all the relevant details,
- Submit your Resume,
- Submit your copies of Education qualifications
- Submit your documents
- Pay the Application Fee
Application Fee for Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment:-
- General Candidates – Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/ OBC/PWD/ Women – Nill
Candidates have to pay the fee by online.
Salary details for Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment:-
The selected candidates will be paid on the basis of monthly remunerations by the Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment. They will also enjoy lots of allowances. The Salary structure will be announced on the Interview process.
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment Application date:-
The Important date for Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 01.06.2022
- Application Closing Date: 30.06.2022
Selection Criteria for the Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment:-
The selection of the candidates will be a Two process. Applicants will have to qualify for all the level to be selected for the job. Final selection will be on the basis of merit done by the organizing body.
- Merit List
Application Link for the Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment:-
For the Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
|Official PDF: –||Click Here|
|Official Website: –||Click Here|
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2022
Tea Board Junior Microbiologist Recruitment 2022
SECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Cement Corporation Of India Recruitment 2022
WBPDCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment
THDC India Limited Recruitment 2022
Important FAQ’S for the Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment?
- 5636 Vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 30th July 2022.
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment job?
- 10th pass