NLC Limited Recruitment – Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC), under the Govt of India has released notifications for job recruitment of Senior Resident and Junior Resident posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Candidates those who have completed their PG Degree / Diploma in General Medicine / MBBS can apply for this job recruitment. Applications mustbe made online from the official website of www.nlcindia.in
There are a total of 19 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on interview and document verification. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 14th October 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc. is explained in this article.
NLC Limited Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC)
- Types of Job: Government Job
- Name of the Posts: Senior Resident and Junior Resident
- No. of Vacancy: 19
- Eligibility: PG Degree/Diploma in General Medicine/MBBS
- Application End Date: 14th October 2022
- Location: Neyveli, Tamil Nadu
- Pay Scale: Rs 60,000 – Rs 95,000
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Interview
- Official Website: www.nlcindia.in
Eligibility Criteria for the NLC Limited Recruitment: –
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age are mentioned:
The applicant must have the following education qualification:
- Senior Resident – MBBS/PG Degree/Diploma in General Medicine
- Junior Resident – MBBS/BAMS
- Senior Resident – Maximum 30 years
- Junior Resident – Maximum 28 years
- If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Vacancy Details for the NLC Limited Recruitment:-
There are total 19 vacancies under the Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited for Senior Resident and Junior Resident posts. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Senior Resident (Allopathy) – 18
- Junior Resident (Ayurveda)- 01
Documents Required for the NLC Limited Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Class 10 Mark Sheet
- Class 12 Mark Sheet
- Graduation Certificate
- Post Graduate Certificate
- MBBS Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the NLC Limited Recruitment:-
The applications must be filled online from the official website.The procedure to apply is:
- Go to the official website www.nlcindia.in
- You must first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Select Start & New Registration
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Then, fill up all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Upload the scanned signature (10kb – 20kb)
- Upload the left thumbprint (20kb – 50kb)
- Download & save this file
- Pay the Application fee
- Submit your application form
Application Fee for the NLC Limited Recruitment:-
An application fee will be charged from the candidates.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – Rs 854
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women – Rs 254
Salary details for NLC Limited Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limitedand other amenities will also be included.
- Senior Resident – Rs 75,000 – Rs 95,000
- Junior Resident – Rs 60,000 – Rs 70,000
NLC Limited Recruitment Application Date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 5th October 2022
- Application Closing Date: 14th October 2022
Selection Process for NLC Limited Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body of Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited. A Shortlisting based on merit will be conducted for all the applying candidates. Interview and Document Verification will be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Application Link for the NLC Limited Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
|Official PDF: –||NLC Limited Recruitment 2022|
|Official Website: –||www.nlcindia.in|
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2022
Tea Board Junior Microbiologist Recruitment 2022
SECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Cement Corporation Of India Recruitment 2022
WBPDCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment
THDC India Limited Recruitment 2022
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2022
SSC Head Constable Recruitment 2022
NTPC Executive Recruitment 2022
AIESL Trainee Recruitment 2022
Important FAQ’S for NLC Limited Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the NLC Limited Recruitment posts?
- 19 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for NLC Limited Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 14th October 2022
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?
- PG Degree/Diploma in General Medicine/MBBS