NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment – NIT (National Institute of Technology) Kurukshetra, under the Govt of India has released notifications for job recruitment of various Assistant Professor posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Candidates those who have completed their UG, PG and Ph.D can apply for this job recruitment. Applications must be made online from the official website of www.nitkkr.ac.in
There are a total of 99 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on Screening, Interview and document verification. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 5th September 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the NIT (National Institute of Technology) can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc is explained in this article.
Details of NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: NIT (National Institute of Technology) Kurukshetra
- Types of Job: Government Job
- Name of the Posts: Assistant Professor
- No. of Vacancy: 99
- Eligibility: UG,PG and Ph.D
- Application End Date: 5th September 2022
- Location: Kurukshetra (Haryana)
- Pay Scale: Rs 1,01,500 – Rs 1,67,400
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process:Screening and Interview
- Official Website: www.nitkkr.ac.in
Vacancy Details for the NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment:-
There are various vacancies under the NIT (National Institute of Technology) for Assistant Professor posts. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Total Vacancy: Assistant Professor (Grade 1) – 99
- UR – 36
- SC – 13
- ST – 08
- OBC – 25
- EWS – 17
Eligibility Criteria for the NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment: –
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age are mentioned:
The applicant must have the following education qualification:
- Candidates must have passed Graduation, Post-Graduation and completed their Ph.D with 55% marks and have 3 years of experience.
- Lower Limit –21 years
- Upper Limit – 60 years
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Class 10 Mark Sheet
- Class 12 Mark Sheet
- Graduation Certificate
- Post Graduate Certificate
- Ph.D Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment:-
The applications must be filled online from the official website.The procedure to apply is:
- Go to the official website www.nitkkr.ac.in
- You must first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Select Start&New Registration
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Then, fill up all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Upload the scanned signature (10kb – 20kb)
- Upload the left thumbprint (20kb – 50kb)
- Download & save this file
- Pay the Application fee
- Submit your application form
Application Fee for the NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment:-
An application fee will be charged from the candidates.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – Rs 1,000
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women – Rs 500
Salary details for NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by NIT (National Institute of Technology) and other amenities will also be included.
- Assistant professor (Grade 1) – Rs 1,01,500 – Rs 1,67,400
NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment Application Date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 5th August 2022
- Application Closing Date: 5th September 2022
Selection Process for NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body of NIT (National Institute of Technology). A Screening will be conducted for all the applying candidates. Interview and Document Verification will also be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
Application Link for the NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Important FAQ’S for NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment:-
1. How many vacancies are there for the NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment posts?
-99 vacancies are released.
2. When is the End date to apply for NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment Job?
– The application will end on 5th September
3. What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?
– UG, PG and Ph.D