NIPER Recruitment – National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research Officials (NIPER), under the Govt of India has released notifications for job recruitment of Consultant and Part-time Medical Officer posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Applications have to made online from the official website of www.niper.nic.in and sending to the given email address by paying an application fee through Demand Draft. There are a total of 05 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on Interview.
The last date to apply for this job recruitment in 17th May 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc is explained in this article.
Details of NIPER Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER)
- Types of Job: Government Job
- Advertisement No: 04/2022
- Name of the Posts: Consultant, Part-time Medical Officer
- No. of Vacancy: 05
- Eligibility: MBBS/MD
- Application End Date: 17th May 2022
- Location: Punjab
- Pay Scale: Rs 20,000 – Rs 90,000
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Interview
- Official Website: www.niper.nic.in
Vacancy Details for the NIPER Recruitment:-
There are total 5 vacancies for various posts and the breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Consultant (Medical Devices) – 01
- Consultant (Academics & Examination) – 01
- Consultant (Stores & Purchase) – 01
- Consultant (Internal Audit) – 01
- Part – Time Medical Officer – 01
Eligibility Criteria for the NIPER Recruitment:-
The candidates must possess a specific degree and also fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age is mentioned:
The applicant must have the following education qualification:
- Consultant (Medical Devices) – Doctorate Degree
- Consultant (Academics & Examination) – Graduate
- Consultant (Stores & Purchase) – Graduate
- Consultant (Internal Audit) – Graduate
- Part – Time Medical Officer – General Medicine, MBBS/MD
The candidates must be within the given age limit at the time of applying for this job recruitment
- Lower Age Limit – 18 years
- Lower Age Limit – 62 years
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the NIPER Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- MBBS/MD Certificate
- Doctorate Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the NIPER Recruitment:-
The applications have to be filled online from the official website and sending it to the given email address. The application fee must be paid by Demand Draft. The procedure to apply is:
- Download the application form from the website www.niper.nic.in
- Read the instruction carefully,
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Put in all the relevant details,
- Submit your Resume,
- Submit your copies of Education qualifications
- Submit your documents
- Send it to the email address:
- [email protected]
Application Fee for the NIPER Recruitment:-
An application fee will be charged from all candidates. The application fee has to be paid at the time of applying through Demand Draft.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – Rs 500
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women – No fee
Salary details for NIPER Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by the National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research and other amenities will also be included.
- Consultant (Medical Devices) – Rs 60,000 – Rs 90,000
- Consultant (Academics & Examination) – Rs 35,000 – Rs 60,000
- Consultant (Stores & Purchase) – Rs 20,000 – Rs 35,000
- Consultant (Internal Audit) – Rs 20,000 – Rs 35,000
- Part – Time Medical Officer – Rs 20,000 – Rs 30,000
NIPER Recruitment Application date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
Application Opening Date: 15th April 2022
Application Closing Date: 17th May 2022
Selection Process for the NIPER Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organising body of National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research on the basis of an Interview. Candidates will have to qualify for this to be eligible to get this job.
Application Link for the NIPER Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
You Can Follow our Other Job Link:-
Important FAQ’S for NIPER Recruitment :-
- How many vacancies are there for the NIPER Recruitment posts?
- 05 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for NIPER Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 17th May 2022
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?