NIFT Recruitment – National Institute of Fashion Technology has released notifications for job recruitment of various posts. Applications are open for the citizens of West Bengal and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Applications must made Offline from the official website of www.nift.ac.in by downloading the application form and apply online. There are a total of 24 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on Interview.
The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 13th August 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the NIFT for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc is explained in this article.
Details of NIFT Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: National Institute of Fashion Technology.
- Types of Job: Govrt Job
- Advert No: 8102(26)Rect.Group-c-post/2021
- Name of the Posts: Various posts
- No. of Vacancy: 24 vacancies
- Eligibility: Min qualification 12th pass
- Age Limit: 27 years
- Application Start Date: 15.06. 2022
- Application End Date: 13.08. 2022
- Pay Scale: Level 2 – Level 4.
- Application Mode: Offline
- Selection Process: Written Test / Personal Interview
- Official Website: www.nift.ac.in
Vacancy Details for the NIFT Recruitment:-
There are total 24 various vacancies under the National Institute of Fashion Technology. The Vacancy details are mentioned below.
- Assistant – 04
- Machine Mechanic – 01
- Steno – 01
- Nurse – 01
- Junior Assistant – 08
- Library Assistant – 01
- Lab Assistant – 08
Eligibility Criteria for the NIFT Recruitment:-
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age is mentioned:
- Candidates should have a Bachelor Degree in Commerce / Master degree / diploma & mid wifery / B.Sc / 10th / 12th from a recognized University / Institute.
- Maximum Age Limit – 27 years
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the NIFT Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Degree Certificate
- Diploma Certificate
- Last Qualification Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the NIFT Recruitment:-
The applications have to be filled in the application format given in the official website submit it along with all the required documents to the below given specific address.
- Go to the official website portal www.nift.ac.in
- You have to first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Click the Apply Now Button.
- Read the instructions carefully
- Then, fill up the all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph
- Upload the scanned signature
- Upload the required documents
- Download & save this file
- Submit your application form & send the form to the below address –
Director, National Institute of Fashion Technology, NIFT Campus, Gh-0 Road, Gandhinagar 282007.
Application Fee for the NIFT Recruitment:-
There will an application fee will be charged from any candidates.
- Other Candidates – Rs.295/-
SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates:⇒ No Application Fee
- Candidate have to pay the fee by the Demand Draft for the Address –
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF FASHION TECHNOLOGY,Gandhinagar”. Payable at Gandhinagar.|
Salary details for NIFT Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by the NIFT.
- Pay Scale – Level 2 –
NIFT Recruitment Application date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 15.06.2022
- Application Closing Date: 13.08.2022
Selection Process for NIFT Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body of National Institute of Fashion Technology for all the applying candidates. Interview will be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
Application Link for the NIFT Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Important FAQ’S for NIFT Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the NIFT Recruitment posts?
- There are 24 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for NIFT Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 13th August 2022
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?