NIFT Recruitment 2022 – The National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), under the Govt. of India has released notifications for job recruitment of Group C posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Applications have to made offline by downloading the application form from the official website of www.nift.ac.in and making the payment via Net Banking or Debit/Credit card and sending it to the specific address. There are a total of 19 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on Interview.
The last date to apply for this job recruitment in 16th May 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for The National Institute of Fashion Technology can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the central government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc is explained in this article.
NIFT Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: The National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT)
- Types of Job: Central Government Job
- Advertisement No: 01/NIFTJOD/2022
- Name of the Posts: Group C
- No. of Vacancy: 19
- Eligibility: Diploma/Class 12/Graduate
- Application End Date: 16th May 2022
- Location: Jodhpur
- Pay Scale: Rs 19,900 – Rs 81,100
- Application Mode: Offline
- Selection Process: Interview
- Official Website: www.nift.ac.in
Vacancy Details for the NIFT Recruitment:-
There are total 19 vacancies for NIFT Requirement 2022, the candidates and the breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Assistant Warden (Boys) – 01
- Assistant Warden (Girls) – 01
- Nurse – 01
- Junior Assistant – 07
- Machine Mechanic – 03
- Lab Assistant – 06
Eligibility Criteria for the NIFT Recruitment:-
The candidates who are applying for NIFT Recruitment 2022 they must possess a specific degree and also fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age is mentioned:
The NIFT Requirement 2022 applicant must have the following education qualification:
- Assistant Warden (Boys) – Graduate from any recognized University with 1 year experience
- Assistant Warden (Girls) – Graduate from any recognized University with 1 year experience
- Nurse – B.Sc in Nursing with 2.5 years of experience
- Junior Assistant – Passed Class 12 with typing speed of 30 wpm in English and 25 wpm in Hindi
- Machine Mechanic – Full time 2 years Diploma with NAC or NTC
- Lab Assistant – Full time 3 years Diploma and training in Mechanical Engineering
The candidates for NIFT Requirement 2022 must be within the age limit given below at the time of applying for this job recruitment.
- Lower Age Limit – 18 years
- Upper Age Limit – 27 years
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the NIFT Recruitment:-
The documents for NIFT Requirement 2022 that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Class 10 Mark Sheet
- Class 12 Mark Sheet
- Graduation Certificate
- Diploma Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the NIFT Recruitment:-
The applications who are applying for NIFT Requirement 2022 have to be filled in the application format given in the official website submit it along with all the required documents to the below given specific address.
- Download the application form from the website www.nift.ac.in
- Read the instruction carefully,
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Put in all the relevant details,
- Submit your Resume,
- Submit your copies of Education qualifications
- Submit your documents
- Make payment
- Send it to the address :-
“Joint Director, National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) Campus,
Karwar, Jodhpur – 342037.”
Application Fee for the NIFT Recruitment:-
An application fee will be charged for NIFT Recruitment 2022 from all candidates. The fee must be paid via Net Banking or Debit/Credit cards.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – Rs 590
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women – No fee
Salary details for NIFT Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates for NIFT Requirement 2022, after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by The National Institute of Fashion Technology and other amenities will also be included.
- Pay Scale: Rs 19,900 – Rs 81,100
Selection Process for the NIFT Recruitment:-
The selection for NIFT Recruitement 2022 of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body of National Institute of Fashion Technology. It will include an Interview. Candidates will have to qualify for this to be eligible to get this job.
NIFT Recruitment Application date:-
The Important date for NIFT Requirement 2022 is given below –
|Application Opening Date:||9th April 2022|
|Application Closing Date:||16th May 2022|
Application Link for the NIFT Recruitment:-
For the NIFT Recruitment 2022 of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
You Can Follow our Link:-
Important FAQ’S for NIFT Recruitment 2022:-
- How many vacancies are there for the NIFT Recruitment 2022 posts?
- 19 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for NIFT Recruitment 2022 Job?
- The application will end on 16th May 2022
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this NIFT Recruitment 2022 job?
- Diploma or Class 12 or Graduate.