NHM Ophthalmic Assistant Recruitment : National Health Mission-Madhya Pradesh has advertised a latest employment notification https://www.nhmmp.gov.in/ for the recruitment of Ophthalmic Assistant. A total 92 eligible applicants will be recruited through this drive. Candidates who are willing to apply for 92 open position may apply between 17th October 2023 to 14th November 2023. This article covered all the important details regarding NHM Ophthalmic Assistant Recruitment 2023 such as application procedures, selection procedures, application fee, important date & others.
NHM Ophthalmic Assistant Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||National Health Mission-Madhya Pradesh|
|Job Name||NHM Ophthalmic Assistant Recruitment 2023|
|Job Title||Ophthalmic Assistant|
|No of seats||92|
|Place of Posting||Madhya Pradesh|
|Age limit||21 – 43 Years|
|Required Qualification||12th/ Diploma|
|Open date of Registration||17-10-2023|
|End date of Registration||14-11-2023|
|Salary||Rs. 25300/- per month|
Required Eligibility Norms : NHM Ophthalmic Assistant Recruitment
Essential Academic Qualification :
- Candidates must have completed 12th from a recognised Boards with Science stream i.e Physics, Chemistry & Biology
- Candidates should have 2 year duration Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology from a recognised Institute by the state government.
- Applicants must be registered under Madhya Pradesh Para Medical council.
Essential Age Required :
- Minimum age – 21 years
- Maximum age for all category candidates – 43 years
Age Relaxation :
|Upper Age Limit||5 Years||3 Years||10 Years|
Vacancy Structure : NHM Ophthalmic Assistant Recruitment
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
Application Fee :
|Category||SC/ SC/ ST||OBC/ General/ EWS||Differently abled person|
Application Procedures : NHM Ophthalmic Assistant Recruitment
- Candidates must go to official website to register with an active mobile number and email address.
- The candidates must then login with Registration number and Password.
- complete the application procedures and upload all required documents in the format specified.
- Pay the application fee in accordance with your category.
- Before the deadline, submit the form and print it out for further use.
|Date of publication of Job Advertisement||Starting date of Registration||End date of Registration|
Salary / Pay Scale
Job Title : Ophthalmic Assistant
Pay scale : Rs. 25300/- per month
The selection procedures will be done a basis of the following stages :
- Merit based
Important Link Section
FAQs – NHM Ophthalmic Assistant Recruitment
Q. How many vacancies are announced for NHM Ophthalmic Assistant Recruitment 2023?
Ans. A total 92 vacancies are notified through this recruitment drive.
Q. When will the online registration be started for NHM Ophthalmic Assistant Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. The online registration procedures will commence from 17th October 2023.
Q. What is the last date of application for NHM Ophthalmic Assistant Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. Applicants are able to apply for this drive till 14th November 2023.