NCL Recruitment – Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL), the Govt of India has released notifications for job recruitment for the post of various Apprentice posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Candidates those who have completed their Class 12 passed/Engineering degree can apply for this job recruitment. Applications must be made online from the official website of www.nlcindia.com
There are a total of 481 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on the qualifying marks in the degree exam and Interview. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 24th August 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the Northern Coalfields Limited can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc is explained in this article.
Full Details of NCL Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL)
- Types of Job: Government Job
- Name of the Posts: Apprentice
- No. of Vacancy: 481
- Eligibility: Class 12 passed/Engineering degree
- Application End Date: 24th August 2022
- Location: Across India
- Pay Scale: Rs 12, 524 – Rs 15,028
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process:Qualifying marks in the degree exam and Interview
- Official Website: www.nlcindia.com
Vacancy Details for the NCL Recruitment:-
There are multiple vacancies under the Northern Coalfields Limited for various Apprentice posts. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Total Vacancy: 481
- Engineering Graduate Apprentices – 201
- Non-Engineering Graduate Apprentices – 105
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices – 175
Eligibility Criteria for the NCL Recruitment: –
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age are mentioned:
The applicant must have the following education qualification:
- Engineering Graduate Apprentices – Degree in Engineering from any recognized university and Graduate Examination of Professional bodies.
Non-Engineering Graduate Apprentices – Degree in Non Engineering from any recognized university and Graduate Examination of Professional bodies.
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices – Diploma in Engineering from any recognized university and Diploma Examination of Professional bodies.
- Lower Limit – 18years
- Upper Limit – 24years
- If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the NCL Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Diploma Certificate
- Class 12 Mark Sheet
- Engineering Degree Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the NCL Recruitment:-
The applications must be filled online from the official website.The procedure to apply is:
- Go to the official website www.nlcindia.com
- You must first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Select Start & New Registration
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Then, fill up all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Upload the scanned signature (10kb – 20kb)
- Upload the left thumbprint (20kb – 50kb)
- Download & save this file
- Submit your application form
Application Fee for the NCL Recruitment:-
No application fee will be charged from any of the candidates.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – No fee
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women – No fee
Salary details for NCL Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by Northern Coalfields Limited and other amenities will also be included.
- Engineering Graduate Apprentices – Rs 15,028
- Non-Engineering Graduate Apprentices – Rs 12,524
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices – Rs 12,524
NCL Recruitment Application Date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date:10th August 2022
- Application Closing Date: 24th August 2022
Selection Process for NCL Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body of Northern Coalfields Limited. Candidates will be selected based on the marks obtained in the qualifying degree/diploma examination followed by an Interview which will be conducted for all the applying candidates for the final selection.
For Engineering – Candidates will be selected based on the marks obtained in the qualifying degree examination followed by an Interview
For Non – Engineering – Candidates will be selected based on the marks obtained in the Class12 examination followed by an Interview
Application Link for the NCL Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Important FAQ’S for NCL Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the NCL Recruitment posts?
-481 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for NCL Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 24th August 2022.
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?
- Class 12 passed/Engineering degree.