NBCC Recruitment – National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC), under the government of India has launched notifications for the recruitment of General Manager, Project Manager, AGM posts. Applicants those who have completed their Engineering and MBA and have a work experience can apply for this post from the official website of www.nbccindia.com through the online portal. Candidates belonging to all categories are eligible to apply for these posts.
The last date to apply for this is 9th June 2022 and applications post that date will not be accepted. There are a total of 23 posts which are to be filled by the National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited by conducting an Interview for the eligible candidates. Every year the government of India invites applicants to work for various sectors and creates a great opportunity for the citizens of India. Every details such as age limit, education qualification, selection process, salary, how to apply is explained further in this article.
Details of NBCC Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC)
- Types of Job: Central Government
- Advertisement No: 08/2022
- Name of the Posts: General Manager, Project Manager, AGM
- No. of Vacancy: 23
- Eligibility: Engineering Degree and MBA
- Application End Date: 8th June 2022
- Location: Across India
- Pay Scale: Rs 60,000 – Rs 2, 40,000
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Interview
- Official Website: www.nbccindia.com
Vacancy Details for the NBCC Recruitment:-
The National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited has released vacancies for the General Manager, Project Manager, AGM posts and candidates from all categories are eligible to apply for this. The breakup of the posts is given as:
- Total Vacancy: 23
- General Manager (Engineering) – 06
- Additional General Manager (Marketing) – 02
- Project Manager (Civil) – 15
Eligibility Criteria for the NBCC Recruitment:-
The posts are available for the citizens of India and education qualification as well as age limit is necessary to apply for this NBCC Recruitment post. The candidate must be a citizen of India. The eligibility criteria are given below:
Education qualification is very important for this job recruitment.
- General Manager – Degree in Civil Engineering and 15 years of experience
- Additional General Manager – MBA/PGDM Degree and 12 years of experience
- Project Manager – Degree in Civil Engineering and 6 years of experience
Age Limit: –
Candidates must fall within the maximum age limit given for these NBCC Recruitment posts
- General Manager – 49 years
- Additional General Manager – 45 years
- Project Manager – 37 years
Age Relaxation: –
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years (Maybe). 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the NBCC Recruitment:-
The candidates must possess certain documents to fill the application form. Unavailability of documents might lead to the termination of the application. Required documents are:
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Graduation Degree Certificate
- Engineering Degree Certificate
- MBA Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Scanned Signature (10kb – 20kb)
Application Process for NBCC Recruitment:-
The applications for NBCC Recruitment for the post of NBCC managers are open and the eligible and interested candidates will have to visit the official website and apply online. An application fee will be charged which needs to be paid via Net Banking or Debit/Credit cards.
- Go to the official website www.nbccindia.com
- You have to first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Click the Apply Now Button.
- Read the instructions carefully
- Then, fill up the all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph
- Upload the scanned signature
- Upload the required documents
- Download & save this file
- Pay online the application fee
- Submit your application form
Application Fee for NBCC Recruitment:-
A fee will be charged from the applicants who are applying for the NBCC Recruitment post.
- Candidate from General/EWS/ – Rs 1000
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/ OBC/PWD – No fee
- The fee payment must be done online through the Net Banking payment process or Debit/Credit Card.
Salary details for NBCC Recruitment:-
The selected candidates will be paid on the basis of monthly remunerations by the National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited. They will also enjoy lots of allowances such as DA, TA, HRA, etc after qualifying for the post.
- General Manager – Rs 90,000 – Rs 2, 40,000
- Additional General Manager – Rs 80,000 – Rs 2, 20,000
- Project Manager – Rs 60,000 – Rs 1, 80,000
NBCC Recruitment Application date:-
The Important date for NBCC Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 9th May 2022
- Application Closing Date: 8th June 2022
Selection Process for the NBCC Recruitment:-
The selection of the candidates will be done by the organizing body. Applicants will have to qualify for this to be selected for the job. Final selection will be on the basis of merit done by the organizing body.
Application Link for the NBCC Recruitment:-
For the NBCC Recruitment of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
- Official PDF: – NBCC Recruitment 2022
- Official Website: –www.nbccindia.com
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2022
Tea Board Junior Microbiologist Recruitment 2022
SECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Cement Corporation Of India Recruitment 2022
Important FAQ’S for the NBCC Recruitment:-
If candidates have any query or any question about this NBCC Recruitment, and then they can ask Faq’s.
1. How many vacancies are there for the NBCC Recruitment posts?
– 23 Vacancies are released.
2. When is the End date to apply for NBCC Recruitment Job?
– The application will end on 9th June 2022.
3. What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?
– Engineering Degree and MBA.