NABARD Specialist Officer Recruitment – National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development, under the government of India has launched notifications for the recruitment of Various posts. Applicants those who have completed their BE/B.Tech, BCA, Diploma, they can apply for this post from the official website of www.nabard.org through the online portal. Candidates belonging to all categories are eligible to apply for these posts. The last date to apply for this is 30th June 2022 and applications post that date will not be accepted.
There are a total of 21 posts which are to be filled by the National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development by conducting an Interview for the eligible candidates. Every year the government of India invites applicants to work for various sectors and creates a great opportunity for the citizens of India. Every details such as age limit, education qualification, selection process, salary, how to apply is explained further in this article.
NABARD Specialist Officer Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development
- Types of Job: Govrt Job
- Advertisement No: 01 SPECIALISTS ON CONTRACT -2022- 2023
- Name of the Posts: Specialist Officer
- No of vacancy: 21
- Eligibility: B.Sc, BCA, BE/B.Tech, Mca
- Application Start Date: 14th June 2022
- Application End Date: 1st July 2022
- Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Pay Scale: Rs 10,000 – Rs 45,000
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Interview
- Official Website: www.nabard.org
Vacancy Details for the NABARD Specialist Officer Recruitment:-
National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development has released 21 vacancies for the SO posts and candidates from all categories are eligible to apply for this. The breakup of the posts category wise is given as:
|Chief Technology Officer||1|
|Senior Enterprise Architect||1|
|Solution Architect (Software)||1|
|UI/ UX Designer & Developer||1|
|Senior Software Engineer (Full Stack Java)||2|
|Software Engineer (Full Stack Java)||2|
|Business Intelligence Report Developer||1|
|Power BI Developers||2|
|Database Analyst and Designer||1|
Eligibility Criteria for the NABARD Specialist Officer Recruitment:-
The posts are available for the citizens of India and education qualification as well as age limit is necessary to apply for this post. The eligibility criteria are given below:
- Candidate’s should have completed BCA, B.Sc, Degree, BE / B.Tech, MCA from recognized Board or University.
Age Limit: –
- Maximum age limit is 62 years
Age Relaxation: –
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years (Maybe). 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the NABARD Specialist Officer Recruitment:-
The candidates must possess certain documents to fill the application form. Unavailability of documents might lead to the termination of the application. Required documents are:
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Class 10 Mark Sheet
- Diploma Certificate
- Last Qualifying Mark sheet
- Experience Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Scanned Signature (10kb – 20kb)
Application Process for NABARD Specialist Officer Recruitment:-
The applications have to be filled offline in the format given in the official website and submit it along with all the required documents to the below given specific address.
- Download the application form from the website www.nabard.org
- Read the instruction carefully,
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Put in all the relevant details,
- Submit your Resume,
- Submit your copies of Education qualifications
- Submit your documents
- Pay the Application Fee
Application Fee for NABARD Specialist Officer Recruitment:-
- All Other Candidates – Rs.800/-
- SC/ST/ OBC/PWBD – Rs.50/-
- Candidates have to pay the fee by online.
Salary details for NABARD Specialist Officer Recruitment:-
The selected candidates will be paid on the basis of monthly remunerations by the National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development. They will also enjoy lots of allowances. The Salary structure is given below:
- Pay Scale: Rs.10,000 – 45,000/-
NABARD Specialist Officer Recruitment Application date:-
The Important date for NABARD Specialist Officer Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 14.06.2022
- Application Closing Date: 30.06.2022
Selection Process for the NABARD Specialist Officer Recruitment:-
The selection of the candidates will be a one way process. Applicants will have to qualify for all the level to be selected for the job. Final selection will be on the basis of merit done by the organizing body.
Application Link for the NABARD Specialist Officer Recruitment:-
For the NABARD Specialist Officer Recruitment of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Important FAQ’S for the NABARD Specialist Officer Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the NABARD Specialist Officer Recruitment posts?
- 21 Vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for NABARD Specialist Officer Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 30th July 2022.
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this NABARD Specialist Officer Recruitment job?