NABARD Grade A Recruitment – National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development has released notifications for job recruitment of various posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Applications must made online from the official website of www.nabard.org by downloading the application form and apply online. There are a total of 170 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on Written Exam.
The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 07th August 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the IIT Guwahati for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc is explained in this article.
Details of NABARD Grade A Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development
- Advert No: 3/Grade A (P & SS)/2022-23
- Types of Job: Govrt job
- Name of the Posts: Grade “A” ( P & SS )
- No. of Vacancy: 170 posts
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: Min experience 1 year
- Age Limit: 21 – 40 years
- Application Start Date: 18th July 2022
- Application End Date: 07th August 2022
- Location: All Over India
- Pay Scale: Rs.28,150 – 55,060/-
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Interview / Examination
- Official Website: www.nabard.org
Vacancy Details for the NABARD Grade A Recruitment:-
There are total 170 vacancies under the National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development posts of Various posts. The Vacancy details are mentioned below.
- Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ (RDBS) – 161
- Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ (Rajbhasha) – 07
- Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ (P & SS) – 02
Eligibility Criteria for the NABARD Grade A Recruitment:-
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age is mentioned:
Candidates should have a Degree in Bachelor’s Degree in any Discipline with a minimum of 50% from a recognized University / Institute / Board.
- Minimum Age Limit – 21 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 40 years
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the NABARD Grade A Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Last Qualification Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the NABARD Grade A Recruitment:-
The applications have to be filled in the application format given in the official website submit it along with all the required documents to the below given specific address.
- Go to the official website portal www.nabard.org
- You have to first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Click the Apply Now Button.
- Read the instructions carefully
- Then, fill up the all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph
- Upload the scanned signature
- Upload the required documents
- Download & save this file
- Submit your application form
Application Fee for the NABARD Grade A Recruitment:-
An application fee will be charged from any candidates.
The online Application Fee for Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’( RDBS & Rajbhasha)
- for General Category – Rs. 800/-
- for SC/ ST/ PWD – Rs. 150/-
The online Application Fee for Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ (P & SS)
- for General Category – Rs. 750/-
- for SC/ ST/ PWD – Rs. 100/-
Salary details for NABARD Grade A Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by the NABARD.
- Rs.28,150 – 55,060/-
NABARD Grade A Recruitment Application date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
|Application Opening Date:||18.07.2022|
|Application Closing Date:||07.08.2022|
Selection Process for NABARD Grade A Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body of National Bank conducted for all the applying candidates. Interview will be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
Exam Pattern for NABARD Grade A Recruitment:-
- Prelims- 200 marks (120 minutes)
- Mains- 200 marks (210 minutes)
- Interview- 50 marks
Syllabus for NABARD Grade A Recruitment
- Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, Computer Knowledge, General Awareness, Economic and Social Issues and Agriculture and Rural development.
Application Link for the NABARD Grade A Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Important FAQ’S for NABARD Grade A Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the NABARD Grade A Recruitment posts?
- 170 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for NABARD Grade A Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 07th August 2022
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?
- Bachelor’s Degree