NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment – National Bank For Agriculture And Rural Development has released notifications for job recruitment of various post of Development Assistant Posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Candidates those who have completed their Class Bachelor’s Degree can apply for this job recruitment. Applications mustbe made offline by downloading the application form from the official website of www.nabard.org
There are a total of 177 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on Written Test, and document verification. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 10th September 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the National Bank For Agriculture And Rural Development can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc. is explained in this article.
Details of NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: National Bank For Agriculture And Rural Development
- Advert No: 4 / DA /2022-23
- Name of the Posts: Development Assistant Posts
- No. of Vacancy: 177 posts
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree
- Application Start Date: 15th September 2022
- Application End Date: 10th October 2022
- Location: All Over India
- Pay Scale: Rs.13,150 – 34,990/-
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Preliminary Exam, Main Examination
- Official Website: www.nabard.org
Eligibility Criteria for NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment: –
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age are mentioned:
- Applicants must have a Completed Graduation / Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% degree from any of the recognized Board or University.
- Lower Age Limit – 21 years
- Upper Age Limit – 35 years
- If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Vacancy Details for NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment:-
There are total 177 vacancies under the National Bank For Agriculture And Rural Development for Development Assistant posts. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Development Assistant – 173 posts
- Development Assistant ( Hindi ) – 4 posts
Documents Required for NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment:-
The applications must be submitted online by downloading the application form from the official website. The procedure to apply is:
- Download the application form from the website www.nabard.org
- Read the instruction carefully,
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Put in all the relevant details,
- Submit your Resume,
- Submit your copies of Education qualifications
- Submit your documents
Application Fee for the NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment:-
An application fee will be charged from any of the candidates.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – Rs.400 + 50 Intimation charges
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women – Rs.50/-
Salary details for NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment and other amenities will also be included.
- Pay Scale: Rs.13,150 – 34,990/-
NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment Application Date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 15th September 2022
- Application Closing Date: 10th September 2022
Selection Process for NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body of NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment. A Shortlisting based on Written Test will be conducted for all the applying candidates. Interview and Document Verification will also be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
- Written Test
Exam Pattern for NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment:-
- English Language – 40 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude – 30 Marks
- Reasoning Ability – 30 Marks
- Total Marks – 100 Marks
Application Link for the NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
|Official PDF: –||Click Here|
|Official Website: –||Click Here|
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2022
Tea Board Junior Microbiologist Recruitment 2022
SECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Cement Corporation Of India Recruitment 2022
WBPDCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment
THDC India Limited Recruitment 2022
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2022
SSC Head Constable Recruitment 2022
NTPC Executive Recruitment 2022
AIESL Trainee Recruitment 2022
Important FAQ’S for NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment posts?
- 177 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 10th October 2022
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?
- Graduation Degree