MSC Bank Recruitment – Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank has released notifications for job recruitment for the post of Junior Officers posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Candidates those who have completed their Graduation Degree, can apply for this job recruitment. Applications must be made offline from the official website of www.mscbank.com
There are a total of 11 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based Written Examination marks in the Interview. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 29th August 2022a nd applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc is explained in this article.
Details of MSC Bank Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank
- Advert No : 6/MSC Bank / 2022-2023
- Types of Job: Government Job
- Name of the Posts: Junior Officers ( Specialized Officers )
- No. of Vacancy: 11 posts
- Eligibility: B.E / B.Tech degree
- Application Start Date: 9th August 2022
- Application End Date: 29th August 2022
- Location: Maharashtra
- Age Limit: 25 years
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Written Exam, Document Verification
- Official Website: www.mscbank.com
Vacancy Details for MSC Bank Recruitment:-
There are total 11 vacancies under the Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank for various posts. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Junior Officers – 11
Eligibility Criteria for MSC Bank Recruitment: –
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age are mentioned:
- Candidate’s should have a Degree in B.E / B.Tech / MCA / M.Sc from recognized University.
- Maximum age 25 years
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for MSC Bank Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Diploma Certificate
- Last Qualification Certificate
- Experience Certificate (If Had)
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for MSC Bank Recruitment:-
The applications must be filled online from the official website.The procedure to apply is:
- Go to the official website www.mscbank.com
- You must first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Select Start&New Registration
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Then, fill up all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Upload the scanned signature (10kb – 20kb)
- Upload the left thumbprint (20kb – 50kb)
- Download & save this file
- & Now, Submit the Application Form.
Application Fee for the MSC Bank Recruitment:-
An application fee will be charged from any of the candidates.
- All Candidates will have to pay – Rs.1770/- (GST)
- Candidates must have to pay the fees by Online –
Salary details for MSC Bank Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank and other amenities will also be included.
MSC Bank Recruitment Application Date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 09.08.2022
- Application Closing Date: 29.08.2022
Selection Process for MSC Bank Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body of Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank. Candidates will be selected based on the Written examination followed by an Interview which will be conducted for all the applying candidates for the final selection.
- Written Exam
Application Link for the MSC Bank Recruitment:-
For the MSC Bank Recruitment of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
|Official Pdf||Click here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2022
Tea Board Junior Microbiologist Recruitment 2022
SECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Cement Corporation Of India Recruitment 2022
WBPDCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment
THDC India Limited Recruitment 2022
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2022
SSC Head Constable Recruitment 2022
NTPC Executive Recruitment 2022
AIESL Trainee Recruitment 2022
Important FAQ’S for MSC Bank Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the PNB Officer, Manager Recruitment posts?
- 103 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for MSC Bank Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 29th August 2022.
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?
- B.E / B.Tech.